Default A few more NOOB questions

real quick, don't think I'm quite annoying anyone yet, but I had two questions:

first, do any wweapons have eaceedingly special properties, by that I mean something beyond element and arts. I.E. the PSZ psycho wand doesn't half tech cost like the PSO psycho wand. SO, I'm talking about that. PSO has weapons with build in extra speed, tech and def boosts. So did sega do away with these types of special weapon properties???

secondly, in PSO (Gamecube, I'm talking before BB). There were the legendary three, the Sealed J Sword, the Heaven's Punisher, and the Psycho Wand. Before duping and hacking blew everything to hell, if you had one of these three, you were a god, and not to be (expletive deleted)-ed with. My qeustion is this: Are there any weapons in PSZ that have such a reputation???

EDIT: will a JP cart work on my US DS???
    Last edited by Yinju; Feb 9, 2010 at 12:00 AM.

Yes, there are some weapons that have special properties. Evicous has a topic listing them here. I would post it again, but it is a little long.

In terms of super rare items there are a few. Psycho Wand tends to have that reputation and I think Clair Doubles is considering very rare as well. Other than that I can think of the Missouri weapons, the shurikens (Fuuma and Kouga) and maybe Al Azif. Psycho Wand is the big one though and it seems like very few people around here have it.

As far as I know the DS is not region locked. I know of others playing Japanese versions of PSZ and other games without a problem.

their are some weapons that hit one more target liek the psycho wand or white disaster and their are other's that increase range liek the missouri gun series. sega took away the special properties and replaced them with PA's and Elements, so no more broken Zerk Needle or Snow Queen

back in PSO, you could find a rare it it was worshiped right out of the box. now if the rare doesn't have a good element, its worthless! Element's play an important role in determining the quality of a rare, even takes precedence over %'s. the higher, usually the better, unless they have set elements. Example: a Gigas Romulus with a lvl 3 element is considered more valuable than one with lvl 1 or no element, even tho Gigas in general is a rare item

in terms of super rares: you have rares that are a bit uncommon, even ones with low rarity liek 5 and 6*'s, but then you have those that are more practical liek a lvl 3 Ainsraiffe with Over End Photon Art. Ainsraffe are relatively common but one with lvl 3 and Over End does more damage and is more practical than a Yohohate In.

tl'dr: Psycho Wand is still pretty gawd liek since its the best rod with the highest MST value but if you happened to find a legit Milias Breaker with lvl 3 Celeb, i think you will become GOD
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries