Exclamation Quickest Way To Beat Eternal Tower???

I want to get to super hard so bad but i just cant seem to get the time to beat the thing on hard so can somebody please give me some tips?

when u see a room that is open that u can go through without killing mobs that helps, tho u can miss some nice stuff, or if u don't have the time just close ur DS to make it sleep and leave it on the charger if u need to be away from it for a long time
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 133 |

Depending on class it might take you a while. Hard ET with RAmarl at level ~50 should take about 3.5-4 hours if you're going to clear every room. Did it during the super bowl on my first run.

Do the run with 3 NPCs. Sarisa is a must. Kai is a strong pick (heat, also buffs). Between Reve and Ogi, it's just a matter of personal preference. Ogi does status effects, Reve can heal party+zonde. The three big things NPCs do 1) they provide additional damage and provide combos for PA, 2) they distract enemies and 3) they provide a boost to PBs with chain.

If you want to clear Mothers quickly, build up your PB meter and have all 3 NPCs with PB. Then skip rooms when able (with NPCs on 'Safety First'). When you get to a Mother, use your PB and make sure all 3 NPCs chain (have them set on 'Stay Near' or 'Safety First' and when you're doing the PB animation, switch to 'Fight Freely'). With Granir and Pacifal, you give a nice chunk of damage done to the Mother you're fighting (Mothers don't count as bosses, so instant death and stun from PB apply). I haven't used Midgul, but treat it like Granir/Pacifal. With Flozir, 4-way chain, you get Invincibility, Unlimited PP, 100% crits and shortened PA charge; works if you have a good PA like Over End, Bull Rush, Earth Bullet, or whatever you're comfy with and can make full hits.

Also... Bring a shield you can use. Preferably with an offensive PA (I prefer Bull Rush for the range). They're useful against alot of enemies if you're planning on attacking head on. Against Mothers, they're useful. They even block techs (need to test against Heaven's Mother's Grants, but I'm pretty sure it blocks that too as long as you're facing her and guarding).
    PM to let me know of friendcode exchange~

-=PS0 Characters=-
    Shirlie (RAmarl)
    Spec (FOnewearl)
    Fio (HUnewearl)

you can just skip rooms till you cannot
    [url=http://www.pso-world.com/quiz1.php]
    I am a RAcaseal to know what you are take the quiz here.[/url/]

What zeital said. Start an ET run and do as much as you can. If you have to stop, just close the DS and leave it on the charger. Go back to it later, when you have time.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

If it sounds weird, I actualy try to die. I mean if i am trying to go through et quickly i stock up Full mate's and 3 scapes of course, But once that is gone in stead of trying to and hoping for more mate's fighting carfully i just kinda try to die so i can get back to town stock back up and hit it at full force again
    JonseyMc 4125 6615 1233
    JonseyMcFly LvL 28 HuCast
    JonzeyMcFly LvL 04 RaMar
    JanneyMcFly LvL 01 HuNewearl
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175323