Default PSO-World Java problem, or computer error?-

Well, I just recently started to get a "Google-Analytics" thing preventing PSO-World from loading on my computer.

It takes extremely long to load an PSO-W page.

With the current condition of my laptop, this could be the cause, or could it be PSO-World?

With this google analytics thing, comes a pop up requesting admin access for a download.
    Of course I said don't allow.

Anyway, I did some googling, and it said to turn off JavaScript in the Firefox options, and I did.

Though in doing so, this prevents the buttons on PSO-World to stop working.
    I cant use ctrl I for italics, or any of the other shortcuts.
    Cant even use multi-quote with JavaScript off.

This has just started maybe two days ago, and was wondering if anyone else has been having this problem.

If it's just my computer, than no big deal, sorry for the thread.

Sorry that you're having issues Volcompat. I'm not aware of any other reports of this happening, so it might be something isolated to your PC or network.

Have you tried to load the site in a different web browser to see if it makes any difference? For example, if you typically browse the site with Firefox, try to load it with Internet Explorer and see if the same problem exists. If it loads fine in the other browser, then try clearing your temporary internet files or cache in the browser that is having issues. The javascript file that loads the Google Analytics code typically gets cached by the browser, so perhaps you just have an outdated version that is preventing the code from working properly.

If you have the problem in more than one web browser, you might want to try changing your DNS servers to see if that helps the issue (assuming you have these set manually on your PC). Sometimes a bad DNS server will cause issues with loading web sites because it can't resolve the IP for a domain name, or it takes a long time.

I would only leave javascript disabled as a last resort. As you have already noticed, there are a number of features that will not work when it is disabled.

Alright, I tried with IE, and it's not doing the same. :/

I figured this was a computer error, but just wanted to make sure.
    As far as I know, everything with the network is automatic. (or at least I didn't change anything to manual).
    I updated Firefox by downloading the newest one from the website.

There's something to download when that request admin thing pops up, should I trust it and download it?

I'll try clearing the chache and temp files first though.

Thanks Tomeeboy!

Yeah, definitely try to clear your cache first. In Firefox you can do this under the "Tools" menu by going to "Clear Recent History". You can either choose to clear everything, or click "Details" to select specific things to clear (ie: just Cache).

Since the problem is not happening in Internet Explorer, it's probably safe to say that Firefox is your culprit.

If that wont work, is there anything else I can do?
    I've updated everything I can, and it just happened. I cleared the cache again, to see if that helps.

Thanks for all your help!