View Poll Results: Which Edel weapon did you pick?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Edel Arrow

14 34.15%
  • Edel Fucil

12 29.27%
  • Ely Sion

15 36.59%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Which Edel weapon did you pick?

State the weapon you picked and your reason for choosing it. If you don't have all the required mats yet, select the weapon you plan on choosing.

I plan on picking up the Edel Arrow. Since the PC/PS2 servers are never going to receive the Supplemental Update, I'm going to switch from Masterforce back to Fortetecher. I'm going to pick the Edel Arrow since it the only weapon a Fortecher can use and it looks nicer than the Nasuyoteri.

i will be going for the ely sion, 1) for the ps history nod and 2) for the fact its better in stats and easier to get than a damn agito 'repca', seriously me and a friend have spammed the hive since we found out about it dropping (back in HSM days) and found NOTHING, Nothing i tell you!

just need to stop karen from the enevitable and ill be sweet!
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

I'd pick the Ely Sion if only Road to Rykros 2 weren't so difficult and if Karen stayed out of Megids and bad tempered Carriguines.

I picked the Fucil since it has the best practical use. I'd like the Arrow for my Fortetecher but there just isn't enough practical uses with it to make the most out of it. As for the sword, it would have been my second choice, but being limited to 1 element, it appears less practical to me.

i picked the arrow because it is the best in my opinion.It has a unique look and i can use it on my ft as-well as gt. Bows are one of my favorite weapons in psu so it was a given for me
    I ran from the grove maybe 1 day I'll go back.

I picked Ely Sion, as that was the option I decided to go for since the first mention of the update on the JP servers. I actually DID consider Edel Arrow, but I don't think it will compliment my play style.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Well, my main's a PT, and I already have two solid swords, so I'll get the Edel Arrow, if I can get those mats before March 31st.

Ship 2 - Gatz

I'd get the Edel Fucil just because its the most practical but sadly I never would have gotten it anyway.

Getting an 'S' on the last mission would have been possible but there is just no way to get the Edel Harp with frame skip on. I had Road to Rykros 2 down to a science and there was still 20 seconds or more to make up and thats alot to trim off when you just ran a perfect run; or almost, as it were.
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

I was thinking about the Elysion, but you can potentially get better swords as it's locked at 35% IIRC. I'll be going with the bow, as I currently don't plan on leveling rifle bullets again on 360.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Mm? You can pick these up now? That's nice to know, it really is. Not that I'm ever gonna get the motivation to grind up high enough to be able to get it, of course. Eh, maybe I can get a PSP2 version some time...