Thread: %'s on Rods.

Default %'s on Rods.

Is there any way to raise this from 12%? It doesn't seem to go up no matter how much I lvl up my techs.

That all ya get from linking 4 techs of the same series. Plus, rods give 20% boost on certain techs. If you want more elemental % on your techs, raise their lv. Hit lv31+ & watch them techs turning into eye-candies. Go 50 for awesome numbers.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Is there a list of those techs that gain a 20% boost? I never knew about that. But then again I never played a force before lol.

Anyways, can you link me a page that has all this info cuz I couldn't find anything here...

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure rods give a 20% boost to all techs. This boost applies directly to damage, not element. And the element on techs is something like 5+[level]% or 10+[level]%. I don't think you'll find this information anywhere on PSOW, but try consulting the JP Wiki which you can probably find after a quick Google search.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    That all ya get from linking 4 techs of the same series. Plus, rods give 20% boost on certain techs. If you want more elemental % on your techs, raise their lv. Hit lv31+ & watch them techs turning into eye-candies. Go 50 for awesome lag.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillan View Post
    I'm pretty sure rods give a 20% boost to all techs. This boost applies directly to damage, not element. And the element on techs is something like 5+[level]% or 10+[level]%. I don't think you'll find this information anywhere on PSOW, but try consulting the JP Wiki which you can probably find after a quick Google search.
    It's 10+<tech level> %

By the way, I made a guide that explains it all if you want to go into numbers. It's not very well presented but it's accurate.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151382

The main note that I'd have is that the 75% elemental fudge-factor could be off. The reason I said 5% was because I recall reading it on one of the Wikis somewhere. I'm well aware that the standard assumption is 10%.

Ok so I kinda get it now. So every 10 lvl's I get 10 %? Eventhough this "%" doesn't actually show on the rod (talking about 12%) So at lvl 50 techs (masterforce) i'm essentially using 50% techs?

What about the 12% that the rod shows from linking 4 of the same element spells? Does that mean that at lvl 50 techs i'm actually using 62% techs? (adding the 12% from the rod)

Pretty much. The only note is that you forgot about the base 10%, so by level 50 with 4 techs linked it would be more like 72%. However, since element was nerfed by about 25%, it will be more like 54% in real damage.