• Ely Sion

5 38.46%
  • Ely arrow

8 61.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant choose

Default Cant choose

Ely Sion or ELY Arrow
    WE are legends-please support-http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/psuchatpad/
    GT strongbugsy]
    character : STRONGBUGSY LV 138

You can use the Ely Sion with quite a few classes, depends which ones you play more.

I like the Ely Sion because its pretty unique looking for a sword, and the stats are amazing even at 0/10.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

I say Arrow.
    Looks badass, and IMO is more useful than the sword.
    (for me at least)

Like Pep said, depends which class you play mostly.

Depends on your play style. I mean both can be used by 3 class's. If your character is tiny like my character is the bow looks more like your using a rod. Also I have heard with Guardian Cash, if we get it, you will be able to bring the element of the Sion up to 40% and you will be able to change its element to any other element you like. That makes it a really good sword.

Personally though I would go with the bow because hands down it is the best, the Sion can be outdamaged by a 10-10 50% repca, yea I know unlikely that you will get one, but still, basically it all comes down to which you like more.

Toss a coin up and call heads or tails, both are great weapons.

I'd get the bow. It looks great, has a neat effect, and isn't as annoying as the rifle. Plus, I believe it has 1000 atp with 3 grinds which is awesome.

The sword is potentially nice. There are plenty of viable options for long swords (with kan yus being the best bet for casual sword users). Once de ragan slayer boards come out, there will be stiffer competition between that and the repca since both are awesome. And the sion ranks right up with these two swords so if you are an avid collector of expensive swords, then this might fit perfectly.

As stinkyfish said, GC it to 10/10 and 40% and you have a very nice sword on your hands.

But if it breaks you cant get a new one is that correct ? well let see where fate takes me..
    GT strongbugsy]

no you cant get a new one. But you can use Guardian cash to repair it. i think the way it works is if it breaks it goes back to 0-x lets call x eight, so you have a 0-8 weapon, now you grind it again and it goes to 8-8. What GC does is repeairs it by 1 so now the weapon is 8-9. I think it has to be maxed out to repair it but I dunno I would need someone to confirm that.

Sweet , now i still need to choose Sigh*
    GT strongbugsy]

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Well It Doesn't Matter Or Not,...
    In 5 Weeks Are The Items Gone...
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

im on 360
    GT strongbugsy]