Default maybe stupid ? about vijeri / rainbow

I've been hunting for a vijeri / rainbow with no luck(nothing strange about that, i've got no luck ). Unfortunately during the last GBR my 360 broke and couldnt hunt for it with a boost .
    Anyway, now I'm noticing on the shops that there are hardly any Vij / rain left for sell, begging the question if they are still dropping or they drop only during events or GBR's. I don't want to spend my time playing moonlight beast s3 over and over again and then later find out it wasn't dropping. Thanks in advanced for your help.

No it still drops it is just one of those uber rare items. I like the Neudaiz missions though because they are fairly more relaxed than any other missions. When i mean relaxed I am talking about the music, environments and the lazy way that barta comes flying at you, its like the enemies know they soon will be dead so they dont really try very hard. It makes it fairly easy to solo but the drop rates are like pre AotI drop rates if you can imagine that. lol. Well maybe not quite that horrible but still pretty darn rare.

Anyways good luck in your hunt for that item, Ive been over a Moatoob looking for another LPC after giving up lookin for that granahodara

Cool Thx. Just making sure. Agreed about the soloing. Love Neudaiz for that.