Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Pretty much any scenario involving a room full of ob lilies.
    Tell me about it. I shoulda been able to handle these guys! D:< (True epic fail moment, btw. Was in the middle of the room when all this stuff came, and died right before the door. ._.)

0.o THATS ALOT OF LILIES

Made by Gama.

Yeah, it's a quest from a private server for those that don't know. It's actually pretty challenging considering the masses of enemies that are thrown at you. It's basically just monster spam, but, as you can see, it can get frustrating at times.

Anyway, my moment was fairly recent. I was playing in the crater the other day, and I was trying to use the quick-item menu to take out my master raven to deal with a Zu. I was tired, and ended up pulling out a Calibur. So, I tried again, with the result being my Sange and Yasha. Just as I was about to finally get out my Master Raven, and Astark that I didn't know had spawned jumped on my side, nearly killing me. I thought it was a kinda funny fail, cause it made me jump. Was NOT expecting that.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I just died twice from dark falz' medgid... in the same game. I was about to go to bed so I was tired, and it was ttf so I didn't care that much anyway. Yay for having 2 EDK.

Monomating a Pazuzu.
    ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Yesterday, I think I witnessed the dumbest ragequit of pso history. I made a game for episode 1 max attack 4C. A FOnewm, a RAmar, and a Sephiroth joined the game. When the quest started, the FOnewm said "I thought this was episode 4." The sephiroth responded in the same way. A couple times, the FOnewm said we should play episode 4 because it gives more experience, and I just ignored him. My moon atomizers were gone before we finished caves. In the last room of mines, the sephiroth telepiped out, and then quit (I'm not really sure what happened). The FOnewm said something along the lines of "this quest is stupid, it's bad xp," and he quit. He was like level 102. Even forest is good experience when you're that level. Seriously, how can someone who's probably never even read the quest list know that the quest is bad experience. I bet if I would have told him that we fight dark falz at the end, he would have started salivating. The RAmar was actually pretty cool, but we didn't manage to kill falz fast enough to finish.

Better than Texas Pete. NabsTheCracker's Avatar

In response to the Lilly Picture, I SEE A RARE ONE, RIGHT SMACK IN THE MIDDLE! GO GET IT!

Last edited by NabsTheCracker; Mar 28, 2010 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Picture.
    Rico, Level 30 HUnewearl, Ship 9.
    Huzzah!

he can't, every time you re ENTER the room from the ship the enemies get randomized again. this is why PIPING is used. to get RARE variants of monsters. still i was LOOKING for that one, nice find Nabs.

Made by Gama.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwolf View Post
    he can't, every time you re ENTER the room from the ship the enemies get randomized again. this is why PIPING is used. to get RARE variants of monsters. still i was LOOKING for that one, nice find Nabs.
    Does not apply if you are playing online.

If you are playing online, then data is saved server side.
    In which case, that lily would still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by 16085k View Post
    I just died twice from dark falz' medgid... in the same game. I was about to go to bed so I was tired, and it was ttf so I didn't care that much anyway. Yay for having 2 EDK.
    That happened to me once when I was helping out some lower-leveled players a few weeks ago. I think I had around 16 EDK though...and it happened twice in a row. Shit was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?