Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

I'd rather see a Phantasy Star 5. :P

Or an online series situated in the Algol/Algo system.

If it's something "older fans" would approve of...

This "older fan" would approve of it if it were PS5/Etc. :P

Requirements, however.

1. Mags. Can't do without 'em now.
    2. EPIC storyline, in vein with the original PS series. I talked with a couple PSU'ers recently that don't even know about the first 4 titles. So sad. It's QUITE possible to have a storyline in a MMO setting. World of Warcraft and Lord of the Rings Online proved that.
    3. Regional Linked Updates - As someone said in page 2 or so, I'd also like to see the EXACT same updates the japs get.

That's 'bout it. Everything else can stay the same, IMO.

Does anyone remember the concept art for PSU and SUVs?

They were going to be much, much crazier... almost like a nanoblast, piloting a giant mech for a short amount of time.

They also wanted to make the NOS-techs actual DRAGONS... but they were limited by the PS2 too much.

All I have to say, if they have amazing ideas PREASE follow-through and finish them.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

When I got my PAL Phantasy Star Zero cartridge the first thing I did was going to get a friend's DS and trading my full grown MAG from the Japanese cartridge to my lvl 1 character in the PAL cartridge lol The exact same thing happens in PSU when you give to a lvl 1 character a lvl 20+ Photon Art. The only way to avoid that is putting level restrictions like in Phantasy Star Portable 2, you can equip a weapon or learn a Photon Art if your base level is X, not if your stats are whatever, so a newman can equip an armour at the exact same level a Beast can (remember PSU v1? when newman forces barely could equip any good line shield?)

If it is a pet what you'd like to grow they could improve the partner character, make it a machine, an animal, a person, whatever, a character you can grow and equip at your own will as if it was your own, assisting you in combat in whatever your needs are, a tank like character for a force, or a healer for a fighter, or a muskat raging and transforming in the middle of a combat... you get the idea.

I do believe Sakai has a game ready or almost ready for this year, the anniversary is in september so it's only natural that he is hyping the game before the announcement, Sonic Unleashed was programed basically by a new team, All other Sonic games have been developed by outside teams, Portable was developed out of Sega, and I don't think Zero had ALL the manpower from Sega internal teams and the game was released more than a year ago, so what have they been doing all this time? PSU is no excuse, editing some maps and changing parameters is nothing that needs a full team of people to do, and my idea is that they have been working in a new game while giving PSU little updates to keep some players subscribed, and all the new updates the JP server get make me feel the same, that they are extending the game until the next title is announced. PSU died for me when I finished Episode III so I can't wait for this new game's announcement lol

I haven't gotten psp2 yet but I've only heard good about it. From what I've heard things are coming for consoles. Coming to PC would make sense and hand held consoles are fun too but they are too limited. I bought PSU and almost never played it, because the online stuff was too complicated. On PSO I would just go to one place and there would be people I could meet up with there and a group could easily be brought together. I know most people are just talking about phantasy star games for suggesting how the next one will be but I think that a lesson can be learned from WoW. In WoW you can go into a dungeon finder option and explore a huge world. A huge world is the only thing that is missing. The main things I missed in PSU about PSO is the graphics quality and my mag. Basically I want PSU with good graphics and my mag, but huge world exploration with a dungeon finder option would be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    Does anyone remember the concept art for PSU and SUVs?

They were going to be much, much crazier... almost like a nanoblast, piloting a giant mech for a short amount of time.

They also wanted to make the NOS-techs actual DRAGONS... but they were limited by the PS2 too much.

All I have to say, if they have amazing ideas PREASE follow-through and finish them.
    yea those nos-techs haha nos-diga says something about serpents that come out of the ground.

they dont look like serpents lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM