Thread: Quest to grind?

Default Quest to grind?

I've been wondering what quest would be good to do for leveling, I've been just doing every quest at every rank and not paying attention well. Now I know people want to say Magashi Eradication but bullocks to that since I keep running out of items to do it, and I can't complete it. I do it anyway since I level like 2 times a failed run anyway, but that aside what's another good one?
    [Previously known as Kevino]

Get your self together, let the light pour in.

You can be like my big brother and order me around and I can disappoint you all the time :3

You're a Braver right?

Run a dl mission or EX mission and drop all of your traps, quit, repeat. =)

Do Hard Story Mode if you haven't already.

Do every free mission at least once on any difficulty to unlock all the missions you can (this will also unlock many missions on multi-mode).

Try to stick with missions with monsters within 30 levels of you current level. Monsters greater than 30 levels of your level will yield roughly 1/2 exp.

Do missions that drop the Magashi Stones you need to do the Magashi mission. For more information on this check out the various threads on the Magashi mission. I usually get roughly 100 of each stone and then spam the Magashi mission.

Speaking of which I can't get my um... I'll say Asian because it's all of them, symbols to show up. I reformatted my compy, got the fonts back, and even set it (I use Google chrome) in the preferences but it still won't work...
    [Previously known as Kevino]

Get your self together, let the light pour in.

You can be like my big brother and order me around and I can disappoint you all the time :3