Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm not sure where this post belongs, so I'm gonna put it here. Feel free to move it. :/

As some of you may have noticed, I've been making teams called "No HUMAR/BKB". If you have a problem with me not wanting Humars and BKBs in my team, TOO FUCKING BAD! Go join some other team instead of joining mine as a humar and saying some BS like "wtfz i dun use double cammon?!11" or "i r a nice humar kthx!111". The fucking point is, I really don't care if you're the nicest Humar on PSO. I don't give a DAMN if you're a Humar using a Saber+1 in Ultimate mode.

And this is for those of you that waste my time by joining my team and asking "y dont u liek humarz?!!11". I'm fucking tired of seeing humars, I'm fucking tired of seeing Mr. Labiz running around with his "1337 raerz", I'm tired of seeing Humars running out of a fight with a baranz or pack of delsabers just to go get a friggin red box.

Thank you for your time,
    Uncle Bob
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Just leave 'em to die. Anyone that's stupid enough to go melee in Mines deserves to die anyway.

W/O S/D & J/Z, those HUmars are just begging to see the red screen.

What does BKB mean ?

Anyway, I more than agree about HUmar.

first off:
    i really respect your wishes and feel the same why some people always think something is not meant for them.
    its like you have a red button and write on it: "DO NEVER EVER PRESS THIS BUTTON!!!!!!" - there will always be some person who does it nonetheless.
    hm...

then:
    i fully understand this about the BKB, but to hate a full chara-type and everyone who has chosen to play as a HUmar is kinda... well i dont get it, really.

you might have had bad experiences with humar-players and most childish n00bs use them as chara but...
    well, to speak for myself, i dont really like HUmars as well, neither do i like RAmars very much, but if i would dislike and avoid everyone who had chosen either class, i'd had never met 3 of my best pso-friends (which was kind of a chain reaction).
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

HUmars downright fucking suck, I hate those clown shoe wearing, speedo swimsuit sporting, deformed arm little shits.

People are lazy though, they're the first character on the character creation screen, and ignore the plethora of other great characters they can choose.

I'm sorry, HUmars just plain out suck, they have to be the most downright stupidest looking video game character ever made, plus all the little 1337 fuckheads seem to use them no matter what.

Eh, won't stop me making a HUmar when I get PSO. ^_^

Why? Because my characters are family. One member missing due to prejudice isn't gonna happen. o_O

I wonder if a +75 saber-wielding HUmar can survive right into Ultimate mode...

Haha ahh this is damn lame..to hate a certain character type and everyone who makes one...that's taking racism to the next level

Damn straight.

On 2003-03-02 12:35, Guile wrote:
    Haha ahh this is damn lame..to hate a certain character type and everyone who makes one...that's taking racism to the next level
    Heheh! I don't remember saying I hate ALL humars (don't get me wrong though, I hate just about all of them :/ ), nor do I remember saying I hate everyone who makes one. Read more carefully next time :/

Kefka, BKB means Black King Bar.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

By "No HUmars" you mean that ALL HUmars are not allowed...and I know you did'nt say you hate the people that make them but you don't care how nice or cool the person is, you want them out of your game

Not hate just you don't like...a lot