Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    The reason why we're "complaining" about free boosts is because it MAKES NO SENSE to not give inflated rates to a server that will be shut down for good. It won't affect the end product, yes; we'll still be out of a server, but it's a damn good representation of the shitting that SoJ has been doing on the Western community.
    It doesn't matter anyway. Yeah, sure it'd be nice to have hax drop rates, but even if we didn't get some sort of bonus, it doesn't change that the servers will close. We'll just have to make the best of it like we've been doing.

I'm surprised there are still Sega apologists in this thread despite how SoJ has repeatedly beaten us over the head like an abused red headed stepchild. Edit: I'd like to add I'm not blaming SoA - SoA are more or less the puppets of SoJ, so I'm pretty damn sure the Robotech Masters over at SoJ headquarters were the ones responsible for ruining the Western community.
    I'm starting to blame SoA for just being lazy now. Especially if Edward's ridiculous claims of faster updates and closing the content gap end up being true.

When Tabula Rasa went dead, for the last month the game had insanely high drop rates. the rarest weapons were easily found. I miss that game so much, it was a third-person shooter, futuristic space travel MMO. Imagine Mass Effect, with more action, as an MMO. And with swords and axes and stuff.... but I digress....

Maybe they could have placed the rarest of the rare items (home deco, armor, weps, RM & TM, and units in each user's box. then you would have at least a chance to try out what these items looked like.
    SEGA!

Run Rabbit Run!!!

Wishes they let us play all past event missions once again...
    Firebreak, 1up, Lightning Carnival, Shred the Darkness, Protectors,Maximum Attack G and all of our past GBR boosts.
    I don't care about bonuses I just want to have fun.

Default PA Boost

Does anyone know if the PA boost is in effect now, the web site says its from march 8 till april 23 but i didnt hear of a server downtime ( maybe they dont need to shut down servers to put it in )
    is better than

Beats me...but given what they would do, I'd say the next time downtime is when they will actually put it in (when MAG+ is gone).

Street Representer Cookie Monster's Avatar

Pretty sure we get the PA boosts Thursday night after maintenance. Doesn't really seem to be in effect now, unless it's like a 1% increase
    GT: KGB CareBear
    ----------------------------------------------------
    You Must Construct Additional Pylons!

Seems lame - I would have thought they'd at least leave MA G+ for us for the last two weeks... heh.

Nevermind, after the 31st of March, I suppose it's time to finish my offline games.
    I wonder how many PAs I can power level to 30/40/50 before servers die...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    When Tabula Rasa went dead, for the last month the game had insanely high drop rates. the rarest weapons were easily found. I miss that game so much, it was a third-person shooter, futuristic space travel MMO. Imagine Mass Effect, with more action, as an MMO. And with swords and axes and stuff.... but I digress....
    So I wasn't the only one to think ''it was Mass Effect, on crack... o, and before Mass Effect''.

Makes me wonder how it could have failed, it could have been picked up, fixed.. or.. I dunno... makes me wish the game had ''an offline mode'', some could say ''Mass Effect'' was a polished attempt at that, still... Mass Effect had no online. You know, a mode like Borderland where, well, you just progress and sometimes, you progress with friends... but now, I digress...

I see this update as fit of a ''goodbye gift'' for us as what a last meal is for a prisoner on the death row.

Actually, it's more like just staring at the last meal. You can't really eat it. Well, you can have the crackers on the side, but that's it.

Yup, that's what it feels like.

Sega giving updates for the PS2/PC is like a slap in the face, seriously
    DARKSTAR- Lvl 171 FM/FF Male Beast
    RENEGADE- Lvl 160 GM/FM Male Cast
    FireStorm- Lvl 105 MF/AT Male Newman
    Xbox 360(U.S)

Looking for people to play with

Default March 12th.

It's a typo. It has been updated.

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?...4&postcount=30
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward@Sega
    Ahhhhhh ... yeah, it's a typo. "Oh, today's the 8th, I'll just put that in". Autopilot brain FTL.

I will update that tomorrow --- It is in fact the 12th.