Default Good/Bad Path Story Divergence Point? AOTI Plot Help

If firefox hasn't messed this up...
    I looked through here back till about summer 09, and didn't see anything on it so...before my ability to play PSU is forcibly removed from me, I'd like to do the story missions. Specifically in mind to do the 'good path' version. I've already done the 'mediocre/normal' way of the story, and nearly finished it.

What I need is the mission where the divergence happens (to get on the 'good track' so I know where to start playing from again, and what to do) Isn't it where you fight Tylor, but you have to beat him? I fought him and lost, because I SUV'd him, making him go ballistic on Laia, killing her and making me lose by default.

It's just a simple sentance "Chapter #, do this" but I can't seem to find it anywhere. And once you're on 'that good track' don't you just stay there thru the rest of the whole plot? I'm interested to see what changes. Hope this doesn't dbl post, it wrecked the earlier one but march is ticking away and I'm getting desperate.

I'll just assume that you are talking about the ending for Ambition's End (ep3, chapter 5) since that is where a significant change occurs in the storyline.

Given by the info from PSUpedia you have to do the following:

-Watch the new event (conversation between Ethan and Lumia) that follows the trial of Will of Light 2.
    -Clear Farewell to Mother 2 after taking Lou with you on the mission.
    -Defeat Howzer at the end of Ambition's End 2.

And no, it doesn't stay there. You have to be very specific with choosing your options and with what you have to do. Miss any of the requirements and you won't be able to progress with the different path, you'll just move along the normal path.

Default Story mission subplots

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    It's just a simple sentance "Chapter #, do this" but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    This may be the information you are looking for:
    http://psupedia.info/Story_mission_subplots