Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Lol worthless TO ME not others i`m sorry i`m rich. It`s about prices not quantity I have 4 lavis 3 yas 2 rika 3 ajax 3 rage tonfa 2 p gaunts and 2 canon bleus I trade easier, but not cheaper. My deals better for me and him, and your upset that my offers higher.

I think he's just more irritated that you offered only to try and out-do his offer, with no real interest in the item, which you showed once you dropped your offer after he dropped his. That's kind of low-class.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

you do realise that if I wanted either item badly i could simply offer my psycho wand, and you don't have one.

I can simply offer: 2 canon bleus, akatsuki in, 4 lavis kanons, 3 yasminokovs, 35 zero weaps, 2 p gaunts, twin psycho guns, 3 rage tonfas, 2 dioskurois, 2 kougas, fuuma, eclipse star, 3 ajax, 2 rika`s claws and shall I keep going? My list can buy over 15 psycho wands... Kirukia I wanted the M&A33 before I saw sylth`s post then he TRYS to out bid me. Plus hes just pissy that he can`t compete...

So? Bidding wars happen all the time and nobody gets offended. I've lost items to other people that I wanted, and I got over it. But after he dropped his offer you decided you didn't want it anymore. There isnt' really any denying that part.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

actually, i'm not bothered, since you have a yasminkov and lv5 lavateinn you have no need for a m&A33, so go ahead and lose some of your items, see if i care.

Kirukia are you saying I dropped out because I didn`t well i`m going to church i`ll pray for you sylth . I`ll be back in 2hrs.

pray, why? I don't need help with anything right now? I just dropped my offer, now you have to accept. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by pokecenter View Post
    I`m thinking about dropping my offer. So no ones fighting for it anymore.
    "So no one is fighting for it anymore."
    I'm going to assume that means what it implies, especially since I can't take it any other way. So um, you did drop your offer. Now you're only putting it back up because you're irritated at Sylth, who put up an offer again, and because you're trying to prove a point to me. It's kind of funny because it shows you still don't have a large interest in the item besides proving points, which in turns makes me correct.

I'm not sure why you're praying. It was either a bad attempt to insult him, or an odd way of showing affection.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

pokecenter, we know you hack pokemon, therefore we have no reason to respect you.. Every one of your items could be hacked for all we know, you say you do lots of eternal tower runs, but you have less than 35000 kills, how does that work? This points to you hacking, defend that.