Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Arrrr ><. Seems I started a war . So did either of you still want either of the items? I'll just go with whoever posts in here next about either or. I"m not to worried bout the quality of any of the items (I'm more of a completionist). So I'll trade just about anything on my list for an item I don't have. All I'm really looking for is a Noble Cloak 4 slot and Foie Haze decent stats. I"d still take Zero cane/blade to add to my item %.

previous offer of 2 nobles, light protect and a foie haze from my list for the m&a33?

Lol no worries you didn't start anything!
    Good luck with your trade thread momo, I hope you get what you're looking for :]
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

just to be nice i'm throwing in my:
    Rouge pulse+10 0/0/0/29/0 celeb lv5 flame hit.

So Noble Cloak 4 slot and Light Protect? Also is there anyway I can get you to trade that Mobius Sword or Clear Scissor Twins? At least to register for my item %s?

Also on a side note I should make something clear about trades with me in the future.

Atm I'm playing purely to work on my item database. So technically I'm really laid back on trades regardless of how rare something I got is. If it's not in my Database in game i'll almost surely trade anything I got for it or to at least get it registered. So yes I'd be willing to trade (insert rare item) for (lesser item as long as it's something I don't have). I really should make a list of items from each category I'm missing x D. I"m at like 85%+ for every category.
    PSZ FC : 2880-0312-6735
    Chars: <HaRlOt>, lvl 99 Humarl.
    Trade List:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176016

i'll throw in the clear scissor twins and milias sword if you'll throw in the h44? Here's the deal: my noble, light protect, clear scissor twins and milias sword for your h44 and m&a33. That good with you?

Sylth obviously I can out bid you 20 fold , but since you cry so much and want it that much just take it. This guy is trying to get super bids anyway thinking its war or whatever so i`m out.

Edit: I do do et a lot me not having 35,000 kills means nothing I never said I did et 99999999 times. My pokemon aren`t hacked and I believe this is psz. Do my items seemed hacked? If I hacked why would I even trade? Oh thought so you cry baby...
    Last edited by pokecenter; Mar 21, 2010 at 02:36 PM.

A clairs doubles you trade kirukia is preventing him from getting online, and we know you hack, we've been to your website and you talk about hacking a latias. You can't deny it, everyone's getting tired of you so just give up, if you have that many items what's the point in even playing? You obviously find the game too easy.

Ok first if I hacked pokemon this isn't pokemon, and what are you saying about clairs and kirukia use english. How can an item prevent someone from getting online are you some kind of idiot? If Kirukia had a problem with me he would tell me.

Edit: Wow thats still funny a clair doubles I traded him prevents him from getting online really what kind of sense is that.
    Last edited by pokecenter; Mar 21, 2010 at 02:47 PM.

he's getting the piracy code every time he tries to log onto wifi with the clairs equipped. You obviously can't understand this so here it is in your language:
    Kirukia+your old clairs = no wifi due to hacking.