Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best place to level up resta

OK guys i need your help, i need a poison room that has a recharge cube so i can level up resta. So please put on your thinking caps because i cant think of any
    Last edited by tadtwisted; Mar 12, 2010 at 06:56 PM.
    is better than

just use megistar at any cube
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

that takes a while for the damage to show up and i want a full party, the more people it hits the faster it levels
    is better than

Quote Originally Posted by tadtwisted View Post
    that takes a while for the damage to show up and i want a full party, the more people it hits the faster it levels
    Go to Dancing Birds on Neudaiz at the Habiaro FD Village.

When you get there bring photon charges and there is a area where block smoke consistently comes out of the ground, get into it and keep healing with Resta.

You can also level up reverser there aswell, sucks having to use photon charges but it's the fastest way to level up Resta.

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    Go to Dancing Birds on Neudaiz at the Habiaro FD Village.
    Hill of Spores has the confusion smoke right at the beginning. Dancing Birds has a few maps where you'll have to run a while to get to a smoke spot.

If you are going to level resta while standing on a trap, it might be good to bring a defense unit with you. The traps do a set amount of damage to you based on your HP, however if your defense is too low for the amount of HP you have, you will flinch off of the trap. If you have a higher defense, you won't flinch backwards off of the trap.

Another thing is, while healing for more HP will get you a higher percentage per cast, the number of casts is more important than the amount you heal. You want to take some high HP NPC like Tylor, Magashi, Curtz or Ethan with you. It's also a good spot to level up reverser.
    Last edited by desturel; Mar 12, 2010 at 07:50 PM.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

At Crimson Beast there's a room with constant damage throughout along with traps. You need 3 people to open the gate to it though.
    Last edited by Chuck_Norris; Mar 13, 2010 at 06:39 PM.

Lightning Beast has poison traps in all blocks.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Default White Beast last room, turret crossfire and PP cube

Quote Originally Posted by tadtwisted View Post
    OK guys i need your help, i need a poison room that has a recharge cube so i can level up resta.
    Last room of White Beast, there are turrets and a PP cube. Clear the room without destroying the turrets and stand in the center. Timed well, the crossfire is very fast and consistent.

Ive been doing the hills of spores and its been going ok im at resta 43 now but i cant do super long buff parties so im just gonna have to split it up and just do like a hour a day till its done
    is better than

Just play with incompetent players, you'll level up resta and reverser in no time.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic44442_2.gif