Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    Fixed!
    Yeah sorry PA's do come first.

That's whats wrong with so many people in this game they think its all about 10/10 guns or 50% weapons yeah they help but it all comes down to you're skills level and PA's.

Quote Originally Posted by darthplagis View Post
    i use twin tornado, my friend gave me a spare 10/10 he ground up

i love hyper vipers but they just dont have the atp anymore, i remember the good old days spamming hive with my guntech to get those

The lack of "power" is rather non-existant. A battlestopper at 10/10 has 343 tp, a hyper viper at 10/10 has 284.

Thats a 59 atp difference. In real world performance that translates to like 30 more damage (or less i'm just being nice)

I haven;t tested this myself but I ahve enough experience with the game to know this. I remember testing a non upgraded hyper viper and a battlestopper and they basically did the same damage no joke. If anything the Battlestopper did like 15 more damage at most. I did this in white beast with my fightgunner with lvl 30 dark bullets.

So yea...30 more damage wont really matter and wont make any significant difference when it comes to killing creatures.

I guess the game is easy enough to be flexible like that huh? =P

At this point if I want "power" i'll go with Guld Milla. Twin Ruby's are good guns especially for A ranks I wont say otherwise, but they are REALLY UGLY and the sound is TERRIBLE

So are a big NO NO in my book for those said reason xD I actually hate it when people join my parties spamming em too. Usually just boot cuz I can't stand the sound lol.

Use what you want, who uses Twin Handguns as their main form of damage anyway? lol.

I actually use Hyper Vipers and Twin Rubies though.

Twin Varista.

Bitchin'. Actually i use Twin Ruby since Acrotechers are cool with their A ranks only

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Twin Ruby is my fave. They are perfect for what I use t.handguns for.

Plus I use Skill PP Save so yeah...

No love for Arb Boas? My favourite twin handguns by far for looks, sound and the ejecting shells effect. Nothing like dual wielding Magnums.

i have all the srank twin guns even guld milla BUT i always find myself using Hyper Viper 10/10 since they look cool i also use Black Bull 10/10 over my other rifles which are also 10/10 i think i just like 10* sranks because they were once HARD to obtain

I use Arb Boa >_>

You can always go kubara. Black and white is definately cooler than most of the goofy colors twin hand guns come in. Plus no sound effects. If you get a high grind then the stats are worth it too.

yeah i forgot about the pp issue ive been playing too much PSO latley mmaybe i should crack out the old HV since i aint used them in ages. also to add the 10/10 tornados replaced my own 6/10 ones, i use them with my human in the orane RAmar top with the kouze pants in green, they match his looks sooo well (since the colours are like bruce and the tornado/storm were built for bruce, he is the guy it mentions in the description)

rubys would be the best if only they didnt pierce ear drums with every shot.

the reason tenora get no love is PP, they have terrible pp for duals, power is great though but you use big numbers of PC's
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter