Default help making sabata from boktai in PSPo2

well, i figured i'd get off my ass and make the new character i said i would, but...even though i know what to design him like[shocking! its a miracle! i'm making a guy character!], i have no idea how to do so as ACCURATELY as possible. if you need to know what he looks like, check my profile pic.

...for those who have played Boktai 1, 2, and maybe 3, you should recognize him as Dark Boy Sabata. no, i am NOT making Lucien, the english version of Sabata from Lunar Knights! because of Lunar Knights, that version of Sabata was ruined for me as being Sabata at all!

...so, anyone wanna help me pull this off? i want to keep him as accurate as possible. if i can't get an accurate weapon setup using his Boktai 1, 2, and 3 selves, then...yeah. i'll add his BnTDS:D&S[Bokura no Taiyou DS: Django & Sabata]/Lunar Knights self, Lucien. as much as i would hate to.

EDIT: ok, clarifying this now, due to Mike misunderstanding this. i am not asking for the stuff needed to make Sabata. i am asking for help FIGURING OUT what stuff is MOST LIKE what Sabata uses!
    Last edited by Linka; Feb 27, 2011 at 12:43 PM.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

You really can't trade any weapons so you'll have to gather stuff by yourself.

i wasn't asking for that kinda help, Mike. just want people's thoughts on what kinds of weapons might be most accurate, as well as an outfit. i'm better at designing girl characters than guy ones, anyway.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

Ice elemental spear for the Ice Lance.
    A handgun to represent the Gun de Hel.
    Debating on how to represent Fireball and Megid, probably a Wand to go with the Handgun.
    For the outfit I actually need to get my PSP out to see all the outfits. I'll edit this by tomorrow.

...erm...what fireball, what megid, what ice lance? i'm sorta cutting Boktai 1 outta this, since i can't remember half the crap he had as a boss in that, in the final match against him.

besides. i got him kinda...made...already. >.>.... bullet lancer at level 10, change to black requiem whenever Sabata can finally use it, then a Tornado Stinger later. that's for the spear. Ill Gill Testament axe down the road for the scythe. Last Survivor Replica for Dark Sword vanargand, which i'll extend once the extended version can be used. finally, tenora works handguns till A-rank GRM ones can be used, then go with those till i can switch to Yasminkov 2000H for Gun Del Hel. also, purple Akahara Reisou for outfit.

sorry, dude. alittle slow there.

In Boktai 3? o_O Ha ha ha. Well, at least you made him. Ha ha ha.