Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

That sounds like a great deal...but I just can't bring myself to buy Bioshock 2. I think I'd rather speak with my wallet and NOT buy it. And as fate would have it, 2K Marin is fucking up another franchise by making a FPS entry into the XCOM series.

I'm surprised to see Bioshock 2 hate! Despite it being a possibly unnecessary complement to the mostly intrinsic storyline from the original Bioshock, it didn't suffer from any of the slow, draggy sections or annoying technical issues that were present in the first game. I even found the Subject Delta/Eleanor Lamb story to be somewhat more engaging than the sometimes painfully predictable "what is a man, what is a slave" stuff from the first game--although Andrew Ryan was undoubtedly the better bad guy.

Amazon is clearing out the Xbox 360 Arcade Spring Bundle for $149, plus you get a $50 game credit with purchase.

If you're buying games from Amazon regularly anyway, it essentially makes this arcade bundle $99. The bundle comes with two games and a wireless controller and the arcade unit is the newer version with the built-in 256MB of memory.

The arcade units pack a pretty good value, especially with the latest dashboard update that allows for USB storage. If I didn't already own two 360s, I'd most likely grab one of these to use for watching videos / Netflix, or for playing games in a different room. Pretty easy to just pop the HD off the main 360 and use it on another one in the house (something you won't be able to do when the new one comes out, as it seems the hard drive is quite different).

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Both the PS3 and 360 version of Tekken 6 are on sale for $20 on Amazon. If you are a fan of technical fighters it's a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    Both the PS3 and 360 version of Tekken 6 are on sale for $20 on Amazon. If you are a fan of technical fighters it's a steal.
    Links:

Tekken 6 (360) - $19.99
    Tekken 6 (PS3) - $19.99

That's a pretty good price (lowest I can find anywhere, by $20 in most cases). I might have to pick it up, as I really liked the "campaign mode" in the last Tekken game I played.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Right now you can get a coupon for $20 off of Blur. Apparently you need some sort of "coupon printer" program installed to print your unique copy, but it looks like it's not some kind of malicious software.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeeboy View Post
    Links:

Tekken 6 (360) - $19.99
    Tekken 6 (PS3) - $19.99

That's a pretty good price (lowest I can find anywhere, by $20 in most cases). I might have to pick it up, as I really liked the "campaign mode" in the last Tekken game I played.
    wow. tekken 6 for 20? that's very cheap, dood. too bad i already bought it when it cames
    out. the campaign mode is quite addicting, trust me in this. it starts out slow, but
    it'll get better and more fun. you'll be seeing rolling sumo guys, you'll be fighting
    animals and little animals..lol. i wish they would have done the same to Soul Calibur 4.
    Soul Calibur 4 wasn't bad, it just has very limited modes to play (VERY). i have much more
    fun with Tekken 6 though, just because it has more modes to play. get the game now! :P

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Subscription Card for $29.99 at Amazon. This is typically as cheap as these get, so it's a great chance to pick one up.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeeboy View Post
    Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Subscription Card for $29.99 at Amazon. This is typically as cheap as these get, so it's a great chance to pick one up.
    I --- need that too. But No more Heroes 2 and Iron Giant movie($6-7 or so) to help me reach the $25 free ship just arrived.

Summer of spending.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on the DS for $19.99