Default Questions about various Gamecube special weapons

I've been looking for answers to these questions but I haven't found them yet.

First off, does the iron Faust have a bazooka attack similar to the Nug2000 and the Gi-Gue Bazooka? I.e. does it a large rafoie-like explosion that damages enemies in an area and circumvents manual evasion?

Second, does the snow queen's freezing attack have the same freeze chances as the frozen shooter?

Third, do any of the yasminkov weapons have special attacks?

Fourth, how many targets can be hit per shot with the spread needle?

Fifth, can a weapon's hit percentage or the ATA bonus from s-parts pass the max ATA on a character?

Sixth, is there any suggested way to find a hell laser? I've just been kinding of hoping to happen upon one, but I haven't been that lucky thus far.

and finally seventh, is the android 30% bonus to arrest/king's etc mean that they would steal 42% of an enemies xp? or would that bonus mean that they simply steal 15%?

Thank you for your answers!

Iron Faust: It's attack animation is not the same as Gi Gue Bazooka, but I believe it still has the same properties. Oddly enough it's not even a Bazooka-type, it's a Shot-type judging from the animations.

Snow Queen: Just stick with Frozen Shooter. Sure, penetration may seem like a good thing at first but when you realize that lack of combo hurts more than the penetration/freezing abilities it brings... Yeah, just stick with Frozen Shooter.

Yasminkov: No, but I believe they all have special properties... To be honest though you could've answered this one yourself, just look in the Item Database.

Spread Needle: Spread Needle is a combination of Rifle (in terms of how the character holds and fires it, as well as firing speed), Mechguns (in terms of distance), and Shot (in terms of enemies-per-shot it can hit, for lack of a better way to explain it). Judging from this, it hits 5 enemies per shot at Mechgun range with Rifle firing animation and speed.

S-Parts: I'm not sure, I never had one of these and they are changed for the version I play on (Blue Burst)

Hell Laser: Ruins is probably your best bet, or Seabed. A lot of ??? weapons drop in these two areas, at least it seems that way for me.

Android bonuses: Can't answer 'cause I'm not sure

On the S.Parts, equipments can exceed the max, with the exceptions of Mst and Luck, where they contribute to your max.

Units contribute to your max.

I've looked the descriptions of the yasminkov items and no special attacks are listed. But this is all good to know.

If you do figure out how the android bonus applies, be sure to post it.

Thanks for the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kookamachi View Post
    I've been looking for answers to these questions but I haven't found them yet.

First off, does the iron Faust have a bazooka attack similar to the Nug2000 and the Gi-Gue Bazooka? I.e. does it a large rafoie-like explosion that damages enemies in an area and circumvents manual evasion?
    I'm not sure exactly how it works since I don't have one, but it's much better than those other two you mentioned.

Second, does the snow queen's freezing attack have the same freeze chances as the frozen shooter?
    Pretty much. Unlike psofan, I prefer snow queen. All you need is one shot to freeze multiple enemies, then you can switch weapons. It's all up to you.

Third, do any of the yasminkov weapons have special attacks?
    Nope. The 7000V has a wider auto-lock range, in the shape of a V in front of you, and the 9000M has rifle range. (mechguns)

Fourth, how many targets can be hit per shot with the spread needle?
    It hits 5 targets.

Fifth, can a weapon's hit percentage or the ATA bonus from s-parts pass the max ATA on a character?
    Already answered

Sixth, is there any suggested way to find a hell laser? I've just been kinding of hoping to happen upon one, but I haven't been that lucky thus far.
    If You were on BB this would be a lot easier...but just kills things and hope for a lucky laser.

and finally seventh, is the android 30% bonus to arrest/king's etc mean that they would steal 42% of an enemies xp? or would that bonus mean that they simply steal 15%?
    No, it's not 42% of the exp. That would be insane. I'm not sure how much it actually is though.

Thank you for your answers!
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I know how it works, but I need the actual Kings percentage rate, otherwise it could lead to some confusion for those who aren't that good with math. For some reason though I can't remember the Kings percentage... Nor can I find it.