Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Alrighty old man, i'm only doing this because you have a lot of questions and
    i want to answer.

Hayabusa: "Even a Side Scroller Final Fight / Sengoku / Alien Vs Predator classic can't eat all that in one playthrough!"

Slow down!

Xe: "yes you can, old man. i've seen Cody eating one big fat chicken two times in a row and
    still can go on finishing apple, cake, pie, another big fat chicken, and etc.

Hayabusa: "Pho place, boba tea not soo good - honeydew no taste, $4 too makes you mad, man!"

Xe: "there are plenty of Pho place. i ate one at Pho 54, Pho 89, Pho 79, Pho...i forgot the
    rest. that's why you don't order drink at Pho place old man. i only have some hot tea."

Hayabusa: "Lollipop eat the thing and have a white stick in the mouth left over gangster like cigarrete, Xefers?"

Xe: "i find a picture of lolipop when i get home later. like a toothpick? aye. Xefers? you
    trying to be like Zeek?

Hayabusa: "Latest girl got that Karin Kanzuki [sic] hair pigtail cones, Alnet was telling me about is some fandom powerful infamous hair, beats Sakura school girl chuck taylor's (she stole style from Terry Bogard, yo) on principle. And FOney/FOnewm platform SHOES!"

Xe: "Kanzuki? from which series? To Aru Majestsu no Index? you also have picture of her?

EDIT: and one more thing, i'll be having lunch at Round Table Pizza today with me co-workers. they say
    the pizzas there are really good. So i want to at least give it a shot and see if i'll like it. one large pizza
    is $15.99 though. hope it tastes good or else that'll be the last time i eat there.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Oh sweet! Thanks Xef. That is like the best looking archer I have seen so far. ^o^ Thanks for the signature. I did not know you have such a strong loathe for that person name Mai. Ha ha nice one about raining Feischutz. So I am like a raining human now? That is so cool! Did anyone ever tells you that you are freaking amazing? Because I think you are freaking amazing! I would hire you to make my album cover, dvd cover, game cover and stuffs if I have one ha ha.
    Last edited by Feischutz; Aug 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Official art assets tone it down, but the fan arts probably know its her main thing about the hair and make it bigger but maybe not that big.

Yeah man, Round Table, not that great. But hope you got a specialty one, newer one. The "King Arthur" or so on old ones they have aren't that great. Lunchtime all you can eat for like $6 have had before, get ones you want only.

@Old man: oh, that Karin. i know her. i use to play her a lot because
    she was different in playing style. her punch & kick moves are pretty nice.
    Yeah, i ate the pizza today and it really SUCK. i wasted $24 on crappy food.
    i bought the XL ver. of the BBQ Chicken pizza. the lady there was like "this pizza
    is so good that you'll come back here again!" but after i ate it, this is my response
    now, "it's so good that i'll probably never COME BACK!"

@Feis: Yes, i've heard that many times about me being amazing, but i never really
    care about such thing. i'm only doing these wallpapers to pass the time by. i don't need
    amazing, i need true passion. The first time was from Yomi. she says that i'm like a fallen
    angel that fell down and broke her root. oh...i think that was when she hated me. nevermind.
    thanks for the compliments though, but in truce, i don't really care much.
    Last edited by Xefi; Aug 14, 2010 at 01:17 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    A little detail of the surrounding in the video:
    Bessho & Mamoru both love Yamamoto. Yamamoto loves Arihara because he puts the lolipop in her mouth. (o_0;")
    Arihara loves his little sister, Ayumi (incest?), Ayumi love Mamoru & Misao. how the story ended up, you'll
    probably have to watch it.
    Interesting, I want to watch it now! Good job on the translation and stuffs. I enjoy watching it from beginning till end. ^o^

oh great. the slideshow that i made earlier was copyrighted by Bandai. o_0;
    so i have to remove it. my first time doing the translation just for fan-made fun
    ended up being copyrighted. i guess, back to wallpaper now. silly copyrighted
    thing on a fan made video. i say "Balony!" that's just so retarded. "bleh" "boo"

there goes my lolipop theme, old man. gone in smoke. not so cool at all. i hated
    when my effort just gone in a flash like that. rawr! even M.Bison disappove of this. lol. *facepalm*
    Last edited by Xefi; Aug 14, 2010 at 01:27 AM.

That suck! I was enjoying the video too. Don't sweat it though Xefers. Things happen and it just happen at a bad time. I hope you don't get turn down by something like that? I would feel annoy if I know my efforts are gone in vain too. Cheer up! ^o^

lol @ M.Bison. He should know better. ha ha.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

*Warning* >> Turn the sound down! <<

M.Bison is at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    pretty...hey Xe! Make moi one theme of her!

for once, this is the 1st time i've seen you post barely any contents if any at all. heh heh heh.
    and what video got block? I think miss out on that 1. seeing Xe all piss off is PRICELESS!

Hayabusa!!! That video hurts my ears! Even though I turn down the sound too.
    Last edited by Cz; Aug 14, 2010 at 02:46 AM.

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cz View Post
    Hayabusa!!! That video hurts my ears! Even though I turn down the sound too.
    Yeah I second this. OH GOD that sounds KILL. I think my brain just fry and stuffs. You made me cry.

While you at it, Yakari Yakumo request? Please please? I want her wallpaper. ^o^