I know people have posted about this many times and their is nothing we can do about it but its my turn to blow off some steam. I haven't been online since the issue started with memory cards getting corrupted during the save. Well, today I decided to go online instead of playing offline. This ended up being a stupid move. Tried connecting to a game as soon as I went online and it told me I was disconnected during the initial save when entering a game. Then pops up a lovely message stating my saved files are corrupted. Sega might as well just said bend over because you just got screwed. I have put too much time into this game and lost rares I will probably never find again. Not too mention how much I have paid to play this damn game online since it was released. THANKS SEGA FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

After it disconnected, did it go through the saving process? Are you using PPPoE?

Nope didn't save after disconnecting. I was expecting it to but it didn't. Then popped up the corruption message. No I'm not using ppoe, I am using a cable modem connection.

I've been playing PSO a lot lately, and I haven't had a single corrupt after my 1st day of being online.