Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Log in error.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Default Log in error.

So i downloaded everything for the free course of PSU JP, made a account with help of a friend and everything.

When i boot PSU and put down my user ID and Password and i want to connect, i keep getting error 061. Yet when a friend of mine tries my account he can log in just fine. What on earth is going on and how can i fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Doesn't work. Still got the error. I put my option settings exact the same as my friend and he can still log in with my account where i can't. This is really weird.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

bump still looking.

Made a new account even, and i get 061'd on both. I tried most things i could think off but it keeps 061ing me and it's starting to piss me off :/

Celestial Manager~

Quote Originally Posted by deathterror View Post
    bump still looking.

Made a new account even, and i get 061'd on both. I tried most things i could think off but it keeps 061ing me and it's starting to piss me off :/
    could you take a screen of the in game login?

You have to activate your account after creating it. You do not get anything until you do so.

You have to actually go to the billing site and pick the option to try PSU or put in a key, but it is not like American/European games that you create an account and automatically get activated at the same time with your free days.

Just activate it and you will be fine.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

And where do i do that Keilyn? I don't understand a thing of Kanji (Or whatever they use) nor do i know which site i need to be. Is there a guide somewhere and if not could you tell me?

Celestial Manager~

Quote Originally Posted by deathterror View Post
    And where do i do that Keilyn? I don't understand a thing of Kanji (Or whatever they use) nor do i know which site i need to be. Is there a guide somewhere and if not could you tell me?
    Do you have the Japanese IME activated for your computer?? Once you do you can just select translate on that page and it will be obvious which one it is..
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

Quote Originally Posted by DAMASCUS View Post
    Do you have the Japanese IME activated for your computer?? Once you do you can just select translate on that page and it will be obvious which one it is..
    IME? No idea what you mean.

I do see these Kanji or whatever it's named, but that's all.

Celestial Manager~

Since you must have already entered Japanese characters to get to that point, you just need to activate the Japanese language for your browser. Unfortunately its too hard to describe without seeing the series of menus. Check PSU pedia, I'm certain they described it there...
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.