Thread: PSP2, finally

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Default PSP2, finally

Got my copy on monday. =D
    Was real excited. Already level 55 and not even on story chapter 5 yet. Though i will probably stop trying to level right now.

Some questions though...

I did a mission, dont know which, it was on moatoob, and after i defeated the boss for that one i went into the teleporter and ended up fighting another boss. If i had a cfw psp i would have taken a picture of it. The area was some kind of desolate place, purple sky or osmething like that.

Where can I find DLC for this game?

and one last thing, where can I find some A-ranked sabers and twin sabers? Since i dont seem to understand what the pictures of the weapons are for when you choose a mission.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

I did a mission, dont know which, it was on moatoob, and after i defeated the boss for that one i went into the teleporter and ended up fighting another boss. If i had a cfw psp i would have taken a picture of it. The area was some kind of desolate place, purple sky or osmething like that.

Where can I find DLC for this game?

and one last thing, where can I find some A-ranked sabers and twin sabers? Since i dont seem to understand what the pictures of the weapons are for when you choose a mission.
    1. I don't know
    2. You can either log on and it will ask you if you want to down load automatically.(hit circle) or you can get it from the official website(I think).
    3. You get better ranks the farther into the game you are. Once you hit 60 you can start doing A rank missions although I don't know if you need to beat story mode or not first. Those have high chances for A rank stuff.

Also congrats on getting the game.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

As far as teleporting to another boss area,you fought Olga Deran, darkness-infused dragon.

Also congrats on getting the game as well.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

1) You can get a 'rainbow' coloured warp in several missions. If the mission normally wouldn't have a boss warp and you get one, you'll fight Olga Dillan, which is a rare boss. He also shows up in some of the rare missions. If it's a small warp, it'll take you to either the Naura Cake Shop or Pizza Hut, where you can buy food-related items.

2) Japanese Playstation Store, but someone can explain it better than me. Essentially, there's a section which is for add-on content, and all DLC for PSP2 is in there. I can't for the life of me remember where on the store it is though.

3) The pictures it shows you of weapons on a mission screen are some of the drops available in that mission. One is usually the drop from the 'Target' monster (so, De Ragan if you do Plains Overlord), and the other tends to be from another monster in the mission. Just remember that monsters can drop quite a few different things (Lv100 Koltova for example can drop Crimson, Blackheart and Koltova Bazooka, and that's just the 'rare' drops).

Look at the JP wiki: (http://spoiler.sakura.ne.jp/srv/psp2/) for drops. Some of the monster drops don't seem to be listed though (I know I've had Buccaneers from monsters, but I can't think where). Generally though, fight Lv70+ or so monsters and you'll see the odd A-Rank drop, increasing in frequency the higher level the monsters get (as the dropcharts will start adding 7*, then 8*, then 9*).

But yeah, if you see a Buccaneer shown as an image for a mission, it means a Buccaneer is a possible drop in that mission.

wait, does this mean its out in us?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    wait, does this mean its out in us?
    No, not even announced yet. Anything you see is still referring to the JP version, sorry.

too bad, my friend is really looking forward to this game (and ima play it on his psp wen he lets me)

Hmm

A rank sabers and A rank double sabers?
    - A rank sabers can be found from that Moatoob B mission, the one that shows Dimmygoug and that huge monster that screams when it first appears. The enemy that drops is isn't the worm guys but the other enemy (no, not the dragons).
    - A rank double saber? I have seem them from the element changing enemy in the Parum (Spider Boss) mission and carrygoonies.

(sorry about the misspelling of enemies, helps me remember them easily)

---

If you connect your PSP to the PS3, I think it'll ask you to upgrade it to official firmware if you are using CFW. As for download content, you would have to go to PSP add on. which is I think 6 or 7 on the menu.

---

Ungh, I'm really hating this stupid bug in the game where you have a unit and it's equipped to something but it's actually NOT equipped to any armor.
    Last edited by Sharkyland; Apr 12, 2010 at 05:42 PM.