Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Partnership(AP) under rated?

パートナーシップ(Partnership)-Boosts the fighting capabilities of your partner characters.

This talent boosts the attack power of your team mates by nearly 50%. It only costs one AP.
    I never hear anyone talk about it, but it seems for a single point you can't really do much better besides burst bomber.

I hit for about 150-180ish with pole arm
    Partner hits for 65ish with saber
    Partner hits for 90ish with saber with partnership
    That's only with one partner.

Assuming you pick decent characters and not useless one's (I'm looking at you Emilia) this talent point seems very desirable.

Is there something I'm missing or did no one test this before?

EDIT: I just did some higher level things (170 currently 120) and they hit for less 0's too. Not sure if its because of an increase in accuracy or because they were doing so little it just appeared as 0.

questions regarding partnership
    1. Does it stack? (in multimode with 2 people and two partners)
    2. Does it work on real people(I can wish)
    Last edited by kongajinken; Apr 12, 2010 at 05:39 PM.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

I don't theorycraft with this game but using this AP sure helps a lot, especially as the Force class to speed up on runs slightly... all my builds use this since I don't go on-line much.

All characters are decent, just depends on the mission; whether their element attacks counter the enemy's or if it's for their SUV/Mirage/Nanoblast skill. With this I'm constantly changing characters, still experimenting with them too.
    Last edited by Typestatic; Apr 12, 2010 at 04:04 PM.
    [LEFT]PSO2「香織」RA48 /GU36/HU33/FI16/ SHIP 09

I Have Partnership, and use Magashi, Crouch, and my PM.
    Last edited by VorpalLord; Apr 12, 2010 at 06:02 PM.

-

Quote Originally Posted by VorpalLord View Post
    I Have Partnership, and use Magashi, Crouch, and my PM.

Partnership also raises a NPC's normal weapons a rank. For example, Magashi would usually have equipped an ank Dedda, but with partnership he uses an ank zagza. This is from my experience with it that ive noticed this, I haven't yet read anywhere on any site that mentions this. But try it out, and you'll see.
    That's really cool. Now I wanna check and see what my people use.

weird... i really notice when my npc characters seem to be every 10 levels, their weapons change... though I haven't gotten my rank up to get partnership yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkyland View Post
    weird... i really notice when my npc characters seem to be every 10 levels, their weapons change... though I haven't gotten my rank up to get partnership yet
    Maybe im wrong, and that's what is happening, but I could have sworn the weapons went up a rank when I got Partnership. Guess I have to see sometime if removing Partnership would downgrade the weapons.

EDIT: Yep just tested it, The weapons upgrade for a different reason not by partnership >.>
    Last edited by VorpalLord; Apr 12, 2010 at 06:01 PM.

-

yeah, some of my npcs, like the npcs that are +5 than you have s rank wpns >.<... the only S rank on me is an armor "orubarain" it's either ba or pa can't make it if it's a circle or hash marks... thanks bajira or random box in A mission

---

sometimes i can't understand why my npcs have like 1000hp, while I'm not even close to 1000. For example, I take lumia to the poison thing on moatoob... the one that drains your life by 10%... I'm like getting damaged 66 while she's at 101... wtf x.x
    Last edited by Sharkyland; Apr 12, 2010 at 06:03 PM.

They need that extra 100% since they don't know the meaning of dodge/parry.

They play old school. Taking turns smacking each other in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkyland View Post
    yeah, some of my npcs, like the npcs that are +5 than you have s rank wpns >.<... the only S rank on me is an armor "orubarain" it's either ba or pa can't make it if it's a circle or hash marks... thanks bajira or random box in A mission
    It's 'pa'. I found it hard to see as well, but in PSU the armour's called Orpaline. As you level more you'll start getting a load of them (along with Orpa-senba and Rabol Orpad). Unfortunately, I'm at the stage where all I ever seem to find is those armours, Huge Cutters, Ank Deddas and Okanohs >_>

As far as Partnership goes, I used it early on but I've had to ditch it for the time being until I get more AP. It does seem to be a pretty useful skill if you play offline a lot, and can somewhat make up for the constant breaking of chains that NPCs love to do ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    It's 'pa'. I found it hard to see as well, but in PSU the armour's called Orpaline. As you level more you'll start getting a load of them (along with Orpa-senba and Rabol Orpad). Unfortunately, I'm at the stage where all I ever seem to find is those armours, Huge Cutters, Ank Deddas and Okanohs >_>

As far as Partnership goes, I used it early on but I've had to ditch it for the time being until I get more AP. It does seem to be a pretty useful skill if you play offline a lot, and can somewhat make up for the constant breaking of chains that NPCs love to do ._.
    They really do love breaking chains. v_v Makes me want to punt them from time to time.