On Sylverant.

Default This site keeps signing me off.

This damn site keeps signing me off every time I re-enter the site. I ask for it to remember me, and in the past, I have not come back for months and it would still keep me logged in.

Now, whether I'm gone for a couple weeks or more, I'm automatically having to sign myself in.

What the fuck? Is that this sites policy now? Glitch?

(I don't mind doing it if that's the way things work now; but I didn't have to in the past, so if nothing has politically changed, I don't see why I must)

I just want to ask....

Is it so hard to type in sCI and some stuff for a password, then hit enter?

It's probably a browser(or computer) problem, not a website problem.

Works fine for me on IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.

What browser are you using? Do you have cookies enabled for pso-world.com?

On Sylverant.

I'm using firefox, and I have never touched anything cookie-related.

As I stated in my OP, no, it isn't that hard.

This functionality is definitely still on the site and working. You most likely have a corrupted PSO-World cookie. If you were to delete all PSO-World cookies stored on your computer, it would probably fix the issue. I'd recommend clearing your cache in Firefox as well.

To delete specific cookies in FireFox (which will preserve any stored login information you might have saved for other sites), go to:

Tools > Options > Privacy (tab) > Show Cookies (button)
    Then search for "pso-world" and remove any cookies that appear for pso-world.com.

To clear your cache in FireFox, go to:

Tools > Clear Recent History > Details
    Check the box next to "Cache" and leave the others unchecked, then click "Clear Now".

After following these instructions, restart FireFox and visit the site again. You'll need to log back in, but it should remember you for future visits. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Tomeeboy; Apr 20, 2010 at 02:06 AM.

^ I had to do the exact same thing a while back, and it worked fine. I just cleared recent history through my browser (since it's been a while since I last did). And voila.

On Sylverant.

Thanks tom.

That did the trick(cookies).

Now I just have to resave every damn password known to man. Of which not even I know some of them. :laugh:

Thank you.

P.S.-- Sort of funny, I made a ton of profile changes yesterday, and non of them would change. They'd save, but not change. Well when I just came back to this site and signed on......BAM, all of the changes hit me like a pile of bricks.

Glad things are working for you again! I've had that happen a couple of times myself and it can be really irritating

I've had it happen a couple times to me as well. Just deleted my browsing history and it was fixed. Though it was annoying, as I have a long password, I didn't mind retyping. Then I did get tired of it and deleted my browsing history, restarted my computer, typed it in one last time and haven't had to ever since. At least your isseue's resolved now