Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast

Looks like the MvC3 facebook page approved of this fan music video. I'm not familiar with the music, but it transitions quite well. I give it a thumbs up.

Remembering the Universe. Click below!

i been playing around with some of the characters and by far my favorite team is dante deadpool and iron man.

IT'S MARVEL BAYBEE. And it is still absolute shit! Beam spam beats out any form of skill any day of the week!

It's pretty sad that after I get my fill of the online mode, my friend comes over the play and does the same shit as the online players.

Easily the worst fighting game I've ever played. Fight me, wussies, don't stay back and shoot me. Arthur is the surprising worst offender of this. But I ain't gonna fight fire with fire, I'm just gonna get more meta then that and return the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post

Easily the worst fighting game I've ever played. Fight me, wussies, don't stay back and shoot me. Arthur is the surprising worst offender of this. But I ain't gonna fight fire with fire, I'm just gonna get more meta then that and return the game.
    Yeah man I hear ya. Keep away characters should fight like men up close with their worse normals. Its so annoying for rushdown characters do get in close and own those chickens with their projectile spam!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen View Post
    Yeah man I hear ya. Keep away characters should fight like men up close with their worse normals. Its so annoying for rushdown characters do get in close and own those chickens with their projectile spam!
    hey bro just wanted u to no dat i got me some laser posts and im gonna assist into report button so u cant get me k?

I don't see this crap in Street Fighter? The hell is a keep away character? In a fighting game? Really? My Ammy gets chewed to pieces because chip damage is too high from projectiles, and Advancing Guard doesn't work 50% of the time online. Move on to my Zero, and hey, what's a projectile? A miserable pile of dissipated crap! Warp attack? Haw, white boy thinks he is clever gonna super spam that assist button for some Haggar. Last character, Haggar. If I X-Factor and get in, I win. If I can't? Oh well.

There is something seriously wrong with this game, and I'm starting to think its not me and skill, its me and this game don't see eye to eye.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

hey bro just wanted u to no dat i got me some laser posts and im gonna assist into report button so u cant get me k?

I don't see this crap in Street Fighter? The hell is a keep away character? In a fighting game? Really? My Ammy gets chewed to pieces because chip damage is too high from projectiles, and Advancing Guard doesn't work 50% of the time online. Move on to my Zero, and hey, what's a projectile? A miserable pile of dissipated crap! Warp attack? Haw, white boy thinks he is clever gonna super spam that assist button for some Haggar. Last character, Haggar. If I X-Factor and get in, I win. If I can't? Oh well.

There is something seriously wrong with this game, and I'm starting to think its not me and skill, its me and this game don't see eye to eye.
    If you've never heard of a keepaway character, I don't know if you've ever played a fighting game.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeOtacon View Post
    If you've never heard of a keepaway character, I don't know if you've ever played a fighting game.
    I know what a keepaway character is, it's called playing defensively. MvC3 takes it a little too far, considering you can just stay back and keep twirling your stick and mashing buttons to win, or hell, just hold back and hit heavy.

I don't see this crap in Street Fighter? The hell is a keep away character? In a fighting game? Really?
    Dhalsim, Seth, Guile, Ryu, Dee Jay, and many others will like to have a word with you. Keep away and zoning characters are character that excel at fighting from a distance although when a character that excels at rushdown gets in on them they do not have many tools to deal with fighting them in an upclose fight.

If you want further proof. Here's a quote from the Marvel vs Capcom wiki on Shoryuken.com!http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_...cter_Selection
    Keepaway Character

Some characters are better off being defensive and trying to entice the opponent to break your defense as much as possible. And because the opponent gets frustrated trying to break into the defense, they open themselves up to combos and damage much easier. M.O.D.O.K. and Arthur are good characters to be used for the Keepaway role.

My Ammy gets chewed to pieces because chip damage is too high from projectiles, and Advancing Guard doesn't work 50% of the time online. Move on to my Zero, and hey, what's a projectile? A miserable pile of dissipated crap! Warp attack? Haw, white boy thinks he is clever gonna super spam that assist button for some Haggar. Last character, Haggar. If I X-Factor and get in, I win. If I can't? Oh well.

Just like that guy you can also use YOUR characters as assist to get in on them. They're not being skilless and spamming their using strategy to effectively keep your rushdown characters from killing them. Also Ammy can do pretty well in a projectile war in her projectile mode.

Now if the game just isn't your thing that's okay then but keepaway characters can be dealt with in any game if you play smart and use your tools correctly. Especially when you get in on Arthur who can't do anything about it. With no dash, teleport, air dash, or special movement option.

It's the double lariat that catches me every time with that one Arthur I fought. I need someone with an air game or something, because once I get in close with my Ammy, I got nuttin. Switching to whip mode is helpful, but it takes so long that I usually get stuck by a Sent or Arthur into a stun lock after I do it. Some weird balance going on here.

It's the double lariat that catches me every time with that one Arthur I fought. I need someone with an air game or something, because once I get in close with my Ammy, I got nuttin. Switching to whip mode is helpful, but it takes so long that I usually get stuck by a Sent or Arthur into a stun lock after I do it. Some weird balance going on here.
    Yeah to balance the game Capcom made every character broken on purpose so the game is.....pretty unbalanced lol. Although Sentinel seems to stick out the most. All I can say is try out different strategies and assists to try and find a way around it.

As for me I need to find some way to keep my Spencer, Arthur, Dr.Doom from getting caught by rushdown characters. So to the both of us I say we keep trying until we find ways to counter their strategies :3.