Page 148 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1633

Yeah. A Non Posting Time Is Never Good In A RP.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

*Nitro walks out of the back room with what looks like a Tesla coil mixed with a flyswatter, and goes into the bathroom. The sounds of construction can be heard, along with the occasional growl, followed by a "Shaddap". Nitro steps out of the bathroom, somewhat scraggly but satisfied. *

Dalies and Mentlegen, there is now a LIGHTNING stall. Use that stall when you have problems with LIGHTING, and the energy shall be reused to power the B4R. *strolls over and flops into a chair*Also, I wasn't aware people could go in the floorboards. I may have to go under there sometime and makes sure there isn't anything amiss.

Well, besides the demon under the B4R. Don't mess with him, I've got a good thing going.

*Takes Out Some LIGHTNING* Good To Know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Well, besides the demon under the B4R. Don't mess with him, I've got a good thing going.
    Didn't Seth just go underneath the floorboards to make his exit? This won't end well. He shouldn't have done that...

Err... He Just Went Poof. Gone.

yeah, been real quiet, real

Quote Originally Posted by Sord View Post
    Well, once whatever overall theme is decided, on to typical world creation. Not just OH WE'RE ON PLANET ASSPURGION, LAND OF ROBOTS bs or some such. Actually decide what level of tech exists. Are we doing steampunk? 80s post-apocalyptic grease monkey? hi-tech future with nanobots? Is magic prevalent? How much and to what degree? Does it work in turn with tech, such as perhaps nanobots augmenting abilities? If so, how? Mayhaps there is a war going on between tech users and magic users?

And most of all, what are the limits to all this, as we will certainly be using them and we don't want any uber characters right off the bat. Even if you just do guns, you shouldn't be starting off with a damn rocket launcher, save that shit for near the end (or just make rockets super damn rare.)

Point is, by creating an environment with an actual system, you have a better awareness of when your character is just going to far overboard and you're just pulling shit out your ass and throwing it on the forum.

Then plot, which would basically be we expect events A B C D E and F to occur. We lay down a general idea of what they are, but not the specifics of how it will happen. It could be something as simple as "Kill second in command of enemy," or "break into key base" or some shit. Details are left to be fleshed out in roleplay both for how it goes down as well as characters progressing from plot point A to plot point B. Regardless, there's more direction than just wandering around aimlessly.

Also, would probably make multiple characters as backup, so you really don't mind killing one off if you feel like it.
    "That is a great idea Sord. I like a good plot line. Though... a random adventure does have its place and enjoyments.

And as for that Cheese beasty, if you want to see something like that, i could stop cleaning my oven and work table... "

*continues cleaning*

Quote Originally Posted by NeonaPulsar View Post
    "That is a great idea Sord. I like a good plot line. Though... a random adventure does have its place and enjoyments.

And as for that Cheese beasty, if you want to see something like that, i could stop cleaning my oven and work table... "

*continues cleaning*
    I've been RPing on and off since I was 11... I'm 21 now. You'll have to forgive me if I am rather tired of random jump ins, which is by far the most common and least concluded.