Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    You really can't compare MH3 and WKC. They both play considerably different. WKC isn't for everyone, it takes a while to get into it. However, once you get the feel of the game, it can be enjoyable.
    Yeah, even though I have not played MH3, I can tell that the two aren't very similar.

The best way to play WKC is to do the single player and the multiplayer at the same time. You work your way through the story, purchasing new multiplayer quests along the way, and then play the ones that are near your level with your friends. This also makes your avatar the powerhouse of your single player party, which I think is more fun. At least that's the way I've tried to play it so far.

100 hour long rpg sounds like heaven too (btw i was comparing based on how they play differently and i think i would favor wkc's over the still good mh3 gameplay)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic_Nessly View Post
    Anyone know of any good online action rpg / mmorpgs for 360?

Well, that's a tough one because there are a few of them, and not many are "good."....The only one that comes to mind that was already mentioned by tom was borderlands. If you can get 3 others and you love guns, you'll love this game more than likely.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

"while online you will join a guild that offers quests" (online trailer for wkc) man this eally is like pso, it keeps looking better

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    Monster Hunter.

The servers for the first one are closed. If you can import the JP version of Two, Monster Hunter Dos, they should still be up. The monster Hunter series shits all over most action RPG games. In fact it's the new trend that everyones trying to copy off. The PSU for PSP titles blatantly ripoff Monster Hunter games.

Edit: Fuck Mabinogi: weeaboo mmo shit.
    You must not be familiar with Heroes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hQQf26KmoYI

I thought this game was supposed to be getting a 360 release, but I don't see anything about that on the site, I wonder if that changed with the title. Either way, it's nice to see the Source engine used for something other than first person shooters once in a while.

so is that a ps3 game then?

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Everything about WKC is good except for the gameplay. "Waiting 10 seconds to press attack again" pretty much sums up the battle system. OH and don't forget that every monster can melee attack you from across the map too.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Borderlands is easily the best game released last year.

In a realistic sense, it's essentially if you took PSO or Diablo and substituted the hack-and-slash part for a first-person shooter part. So if you like the endless loot hunting appeal of those kinds of games, but also like first-person shooters, Borderlands is easily the game for you.

And yes, there are 87 bazillion guns. The actual number, before expansion packs, is 17.5 million. Yes, really.

If you're looking for an MMORPG though, then Final Fantasy XI is your only option on the console (at least until they get Final Fantasy XIV ported over).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Yeah, Broderlands is a good one, I don't even really like shooters and I play the hell out of that one.