Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

House of the Dead 2 was unbelievably bad. Also the Zelda CDI games, Sonic Adventure 1 (and 2, and probably Heroes, and probably also that Sonic reboot atempt on 360)... geez, I'm somewhat tempted to say Fallout 3 simply because there were only like two or three voice actors spread across every NPC in the entire game, but overall I guess they did the best with what they had.

Oh yeah, and based on my knowledge of it from the Angry Video Game Nerd review, "Fighting Street," which was apparently the original Street Fighter game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered_weasel View Post
    This. /thread. Honestly, the fact that Chaos Wars has only been mentioned once is depressing. It might be an obscure title, but its VA work has created something of a name for itself.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Megaman X7... I got nothing against Peter Von Gomm, but he made X sound like a complete pansy. And I think the VA for Sigma tried too hard to sound like the original.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    5. The Zelda CDi games, I've only watched videos of them but that's enough for me to put them on this list.
    I seen that on Angry video game nerd, hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered_weasel View Post

That was freakn awesome xD

Quote Originally Posted by CupOfCoffee View Post
    Sonic Adventure 1 and 2,.
    O no you didn't. Lol, jk but those were 2 of the greatest games ever, and it wasn't really bad. I guess some voices were dull though like that girl bat.
    Last edited by Delete; May 6, 2010 at 11:51 AM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    4. Final Fantasy 10, sorry Tidus was annoying.
    I wouldn't call that bad acting, the VA did a wonderful job of capturing just what a whiny bitch Tidus was.

Puyo Pop Fever had terrible acting, most of the characters can't even pronounce their own names properly.

"Howdy-do, I'm Arleeeeeeeee", Rider's name is consistently mispronounced as "Rita", and don't even get me started on Carbuncle, how they managed to screw up so badly on a character that doesn't even talk is beyond me.

Also they refer to Rider as both Rita and Ridel in the subtitles, I am confuse, I don't remember that happening when I played it.
    Last edited by Weeaboolits; May 6, 2010 at 12:29 PM.

PSU:
    Just awful.

Any game that has Japanese voice for the twelve year old little girls:
    "SQUEAK SQWWWWEAK AHEHEHEHEHEEH OOOOOOOHH"

Heavy Rain:
    "Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, (ad nausem)"
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Was Sonic Adventure really that bad? It sounded like a Saturday morning cartoon, just like it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Was Sonic Adventure really that bad? It sounded like a Saturday morning cartoon, just like it should.
    I really can't say, I couldn't hear any of it over the opening riff. Every goddamn cutscene.

Ah, well, buttrock is an entirely different problem.