Thread: Mag question

Default Mag question

It has been a long time since I have played BB, thinking about starting it up again. What is a good mag for a HUnewearl? I forget what problems they have lol. Also what should I use mat wise?
    PS0
    Darkwolf: Level 54 RAcaseal - Darkwolf: Level 92 FOnewearl - Darkwolf: Level 71 HUcast
    Nickname: Darkwolf - Friend-code: 1291 0949 0094
    My tradelist
    The new MSN zero

You should check out some of the mat plans on other websites. As for the mag, you could go for a 5/145/50/0 Sato or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Thanks for the help! I found one
    PS0
    Darkwolf: Level 54 RAcaseal - Darkwolf: Level 92 FOnewearl - Darkwolf: Level 71 HUcast
    Nickname: Darkwolf - Friend-code: 1291 0949 0094
    My tradelist
    The new MSN zero

A good place to check would be the character stat-maxing chart. http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2265

It will give a good idea for what to set for a Mag's stats to maximize the possibility of maxing your stats.

As for Photon Blasts? I'd have to say the best combo in my opinion, is Estella, Pilla, and Mylla & Yulla.

M&Y simply because it gives quite a S&D boost for the Photon Blast. And if comboed with other people's Photon Blasts, you can potentially receive up to about a level 80 Shifta and Deband.

Really the only problem a HUnewearl has, that I can see, is her horrible ATA growth. 52 points seperate you from base to max at LV200, and they aren't easy to fill. What you could do though, is make a MAG with 54 Dex and combine it with a Heavenly/Arm. That will put your ATA at 199 when you reach 193, which is when she gains her last ATA point if I'm not mistaken. Although 54 is an odd number to see on a MAG (because most people are ocd when it comes to MAGs ... I am too, but not in the same manner), the point is to max her ATA, which I consider to be the most important stat.