Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSO to PSU

Default PSO to PSU

i was mostly a ranger in pso and loved it, so i got PSU when i heard about it. i was dissapointed and never really got into it, any sugestions on how to get into it, i stopped after i couldnt find how to get to misson 8. eventually, i figured it out, but got a bit more annoyed with and got a bit annoyed when a hard enemy kept one shotting me with megid.
    so any suggestion on how to get into this game, and how to beat that guy?
    PSZ:friend code is 0775 6033 7984(wifi not working)
    lvl 78 racast stealth. lvl 79 fonewearl crystal. lvl 49 humarl ruby

Are you referring to Magashi? I don't recall him being too difficult to defeat.

If you have any interest in the game, I would suggest signing up for Network Mode. Offline mode is very limited and won't hold most people's interest for long.

i am taking about not a boss, i cant remember what he is called, but i can kill a few, but before the mission is over, one of them gets me
    PSZ:friend code is 0775 6033 7984(wifi not working)
    lvl 78 racast stealth. lvl 79 fonewearl crystal. lvl 49 humarl ruby

... how does it look?

Megids are supposed to kill you, so you have to avoid them, not stand still continuously shooting...

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

PSO is VERY different from PSU.

They are barely related, except in understanding core concepts. (Like "just attack" = timed attachs in PSO).

No Mags that affect stats, no special attacks, Traps are not limited to andriods (and in general are not as good, unless you are a PT). Also, debuffing makes less difference in PSU, and there is a lot more megids. There are more bosses and mini bosses though, which I (personally) like.

If you want to get into, I suggest making a fortegunner, or a figunner. Both these classes are well rounded enough to make the game fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    PSO is VERY different from PSU.

They are barely related, except in understanding core concepts. (Like "just attack" = timed attachs in PSO).

No Mags that affect stats, no special attacks, Traps are not limited to andriods (and in general are not as good, unless you are a PT). Also, debuffing makes less difference in PSU, and there is a lot more megids. There are more bosses and mini bosses though, which I (personally) like.

If you want to get into, I suggest making a fortegunner, or a figunner. Both these classes are well rounded enough to make the game fun.
    There were no "timed attacks" in PSO (or at least there was nothing similar to just attack). In PSO it was simple, heavy and extra attack, each with its own button.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

um, wrong. In order go go through the full set of attacks (3 in a set), you needed to time them. This not only gave off a sound, it also had a visual effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    There were no "timed attacks" in PSO (or at least there was nothing similar to just attack). In PSO it was simple, heavy and extra attack, each with its own button.
    I would like to see you smash the button in PSO and see if you do any combo or not :P

If ya talking about single player (which I did manage to play through), then your not going to have much fun probably. The fun is online and if your new to Psu, you will find a ton of awesome things this game has to offer like being able to have a room and selling things even when your not on just to name one.

You'll hear a lot of negative things about this game and I myself quit recently, but I will tell you this, it was definitely the most fun I've ever had in an MMO hands-down.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***