Talking Hi ppls :D im new :D

and i've acctualy been playing for a long time im level 81 playing in ultimate mode in the mines and working on quests to get to the Soul of Blacksmith quest (or whatever it is called) so I can get the rare weapon God Hand I looked at its stats it looks pretty good and i've also been searching for Delsaber's Right Arm my character's section ID is Oran and that ID can only find it in normal mode 0_0 and the quest with the most delsabers is that seek my master quest how many times do you think I would have to go through that quest to find a Delsabers Right Arm? (I play the xbox version of PSO)

Depends on your section ID. Check the link below to see the drop rates. Bear in mind that it is like rolling a die. Just because it says 1/##### chance of finding it does NOT mean that if you do that many runs you will find it. Just a chance.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...22&sortby=name

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Depends on your section ID. Check the link below to see the drop rates. Bear in mind that it is like rolling a die. Just because it says 1/##### chance of finding it does NOT mean that if you do that many runs you will find it. Just a chance.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...22&sortby=name
    he already specified he was an oran and seems like he looked at the drop chart too.

So don't keep standing in the corner over there come and join the party throw your hands in the air.
    Silence is the enemy music is the remedy we can be together in the HARDSTYLE family.

Its purely luck. My friend took 50 tries to get the hildy cane yet his odds where 8/9 to get it. sometimes it takes a long long time and others you get it the first go through. My suggestion, find a day that you have ALOT of free time and just go through over and over until you get it, and remember be patient.

Dont let this discourage you but their are plenty things better than sabers that you can use, but if thats what you want to use than go ahead.
    CASTs forever