Default Will there be a possibility for new PAs?

Perhaps maybe some PAs made after enemies, and that boss guy with the white hair. His attacks I want the most!! (>*3*)> Well not exactly his THE MOST but still. You know I just think it would be cool to get something like maybe a De Ragan PA for lasers (jump in the air and fire a beam downward, just an example) or something related to Olga Seraph or whatever its name is.

I mean adding new stuff is what DLC is all about right?

It would be nice, but currently the photon art limit is set to 136 (meaning you can equip all the PAs on a character now). I haven't tried to see if I could take a PA and turn it back into a disc to give me some more room for new PAs, but I have a feeling it's highly undoubtful.

It's doubtful that they will add new PAs as DLC. Additions like that are usually saved for sequels or deluxe/plus versions.

However, if they did add new PAs, they could probably tweak the photon art limit to accommodate them.

i actually am not looking forward to going back to discs i liked the grinding pa system alot actually
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by kirtblue View Post
    i actually am not looking forward to going back to discs i liked the grinding pa system alot actually
    It will be nice to get to pick the PA you want.

Me neither Kirt, I liked leveling them up as I go. The discs were nice with techniques but I don't like the SA disc system. :/

i dunno it could be neat if they are easy to find but if some of them are difficult to i find and i would assume the max level ones will be then it would really suck also now that i think about it what is max level for pa in psp2 is it still 30 or did they bump it to 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

The PA level limit is 30, like PSO.

why, it was easy to grind the PA leveling system. I think that disk lvling PA is much better. plus you do have that extra 100 levels to go through so maby the PA's are stronger in this game.

Made by Gama.