Lightbulb Locations of Kubara Wood and Kerseline

Okay, i've been going online looking for these items and i've never gotten a forward answer as to where these items are for the Story Mode of PSU. Now that I have found them, i'm going to be as specific as I can for those of you who want to know where they are.

Kubara Wood - Currently, I know for a fact that Kubara Wood is on Parum, in the "What Is In The Ruins" mission. However, it does take quite a couple times of doing that mission to get the Kubara Wood (took me about 3 to 4 times).

As for the location, I do not remeber what block (I think it's block 2), but it is where you come through a door and straight ahead there are 5 or 7 (I can't remeber which) boxes lined up in two rows on the far wall, and when you break them, the creatures attack.

I have heard from some threads that sometimes that set of boxes can drop more then one Kubara Wood.

Kerseline - Before I mention the location, I must tell you that you CANNOT synthesize Kerseline, Upteline is the highest you can synthesize for. Ignore those people that tell you otherwise.

Anyways, Kerseline is on the "Frozen Temple" mission on Neudaiz. Be warned though, it is a level 40 mission. Unlike Kubara wood, it did not take me as long to find Kerseline. However, I only tried finding ONE Kubara Wood, and this time I needed four Kerseline.

I believe the chance of finding just one Kersline in the mission every time is 66% to 75%. The reason being, is that the first three missions in a row I found Kerseline every time. Unfortunatly, it took three more times to find the last one (I went back to the entrance as soon as I found it lol). Also unlike the Kubara Wood, Kerseline only drops from enemies, so make sure you have a fire weapon or tech, and a light weapon or tech. If you want to just get it out of the way, don't bother breaking boxes.

Please let me know if this helps.

Oh one last thing I forgot earlier. This info I know works for the story mode, I do not know if it also works for the extra mode, so don't get ur hopes up if it doesn't.
    Last edited by iridium117; Jun 1, 2010 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Forgot one more detail.

what psu version are you plaaying???, if it is PSU v.1 the kerselines drops for any monster up level 60. try dark satellite, and the level 60 moatoob mission.

and yeah, it works on extra mode too, thanks for the info.
    on story mode try replaying chapter 12 to get more kerselines
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif