Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default 6/11 Download Items

Next week's download items may look familiar to some of you.

Sealed Yonohate
    Sword, 50%
    200 yen

Pretty Sun Umbrella
    Rod, 50%
    200 yen

The parts version of the Bujin Nishiki and Ouka Fubi, which were delayed last week, will be distributed along with these PS0 items. The parts will be 300 yen a piece. The next set of items will feature items from the rivals of Little Wing, the "Knights of the Steel Flower."

These weapons aren't very impressive, actually I'm quite disappointed. :P However, the next update sounds like it'll be interesting.

I knew about these for a while, still getting them anyways. I like collecting swords, naturally. I'll skip the umbrella though. As far as "Steel Flower Knights" were they the ones you fought in Mooatoob Caves? Or is this new?

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Somebody was really paranoid about that sword.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSword View Post
    I knew about these for a while, still getting them anyways. I like collecting swords, naturally. I'll skip the umbrella though. As far as "Steel Flower Knights" were they the ones you fought in Mooatoob Caves? Or is this new?
    Those were brainwashed Guardians and Little Wing members.

Ah OK, I figured that's who they were.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Love the umbrella, eww too the sword. I thought it was something like the Tsumikiri J-Sword, but I guess I was wrong. Hopefully they will released an unsealed version of it, that actually looks like a giant, bad-ass, katana.
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by RayMaster View Post
    Hopefully they will released an unsealed version of it, that actually looks like a giant, bad-ass, katana.
    There are already a few of those in the game.

So is the pink metal some kind of shell cover? Or is that the sword itself and the "sealed" part is the blue strip around it? Because if the pink metal is the sealed covering then the sword itself is under it, and from a mental image the sword must be some kind of strange shaped asian-esque sword (like the Zanba).

Aside from that, there is no real necessity to unsealing a weapon in this game. Its not like it'll have a massive explosion attack or some kind of additional range aura when you swing for normal attacks. :P It'll just have a boring attack boost to make this game far more easier than its already easiness, and dull the fighting expirience even more.

I say less attack boosts and more actual gameplay content (a rare J-sword PA would be nice and NO! Tornado Break does NOT count, its way too lame and is nothing compared to the J-sword!). This game needs official rare PAs (red/rainbow box).
    Last edited by NAM; Jun 5, 2010 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NAM View Post
    So is the pink metal some kind of shell cover? Or is that the sword itself and the "sealed" part is the blue strip around it? Because if the pink metal is the sealed covering then the sword itself is under it, and from a mental image the sword must be some kind of strange shaped asian-esque sword (like the Zanba).

Aside from that, there is no real necessity to unsealing a weapon in this game. Its not like it'll have a massive explosion attack or some kind of additional range aura when you swing for normal attacks. :P It'll just have a boring attack boost to make this game far more easier than its already easyness, and dull the fighting expirience even more.

I say less attack boosts and more actual gameplay content (a rare J-sword PA would be nice and NO! Tornado Break does NOT count, its way too lame and is nothing compared to the J-sword!). This game needs official rare PAs (red/rainbow box).
    I was gonna say a Zanbatou, but I don't want a Zabuza/Cloud anime stereotype of the zanbatou. I ment the REAL THING!. But as Mike Said I guess this is already in the game. I just wish that the Yanohate didn't look so.... Stupid.

And as far as rare PAs goes. This goes back to my old wishes of certain weapons having their own exclusive PAs. Like how some weapons in PSO had their own "Extra Attack". To me this is what made me feel that rare Items had their own uniqueness, otherwise it's just for show.
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins