Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Im going to make a series of contests...

... provided they gain enough popularity.

Here's how it works:

First, we decide on the most desired PA's for mechguns, then its basically whoever trades me the best Blue Bulleta gets awesome rewards. Im not sure what everybody wants though - I was thinking 7* slot units or something, like Divines and such. Maybe the winner gets the slot unit(s) of their choice...

I wanted to have a couple contests like this every month - one with BB's, another with Diopside's, and one more with Fenrir/Jasper roar's

Anyone up for this?
    Respekt.

Sounds interesting. Knowing my luck, I will get plenty BBs anyway, so I may as well make use of one of them.

Sounds good to me too

Now watch, no one is gonna find any bb whatsoever! You know how this game just loves to withhold things that you want to find.
    PS0 FC: Rayvinh 4555 0670 3209
    Trade Thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173228
    PSPo2 Ookami VA 16 Lvl 94, Pricilla HU 5 Lvl20

That would be so awesome actually. All I see are six star rares. This game hates me so much that it gave me all meseta in a frounaked room in ET about 10 minutes ago...
    PSO2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all for contests, as long as people who have stated they own an AR, R4, play via a ROM or other cheating devices or illegal game copies, can't participate in the contest.

Contests make the community a bit more interesting, but those who use cheat devices could just hack themselves a winning % item + PA and take all the fun away.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    Sounds interesting. Knowing my luck, I will get plenty BBs anyway, so I may as well make use of one of them.
    This was my thinking behind it :P

Quote Originally Posted by NeonaPulsar View Post
    Sounds good to me too
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvinh View Post
    Now watch, no one is gonna find any bb whatsoever! You know how this game just loves to withhold things that you want to find.
    You've jinxed us all ._.

Quote Originally Posted by mMarikom View Post
    That would be so awesome actually. All I see are six star rares. This game hates me so much that it gave me all meseta in a frounaked room in ET about 10 minutes ago...
    Ditto x 10239190

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciarius View Post
    I'm all for contests, as long as people who have stated they own an AR, R4, play via a ROM or other cheating devices or illegal game copies, can't participate in the contest.

Contests make the community a bit more interesting, but those who use cheat devices could just hack themselves a winning % item + PA and take all the fun away.
    I hope this betters our PSZ community too.

NOW, what would be the highest "ranked" PA? And to make things interesting, should we limit it to one BB per person entry? The tought would be something like "do you think your BB is good enough? Or should you search longer?"
    Should the BB stats be pm'd? Or should they be posted here for the public to see.

I'm also thinking if I choose a winner, and 60% or more of the people who participated say bull****, I pick another BB. This would prevent me from picking a "favorite persons" BB.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Chukie sue; Jun 3, 2010 at 08:12 PM.
    Respekt.

Woo~! Sounds entertaining =D

In the end, I end up withh all the good BB's >

Evil plawts = >
    Respekt.

Honestly, I don't see the point in banning people who own a cheeting device. Sure, they can guarantee the win, but what's the point? They could just hack the prize themselves. Just my 2 cents. Not to mention, some people (at least as far as they've said, and honestly, their words should be taken with a grain of salt) might be excluded, even if they don't hack items. Just another 2 cents.