Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

on the japanese server some ppl even use GC to get money. That means buy a good wep and increase % or grind it and then sell it for a hhigher price. Or Doing gatcha all the time and get some rare clothes. Well but real life money ..:>>
    In love with Talis Replica

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

^ Sounds like every free to play mmo

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

oh, another piece of advice.

Do the runs that others DON'T do. I was selling room decoration from Moatoob relics (citadel of sand) fro 500K each. I only found 2, but since no one else was doing that mission, I kinda cornered the market on it.

Some people just get very lucky and find extremely rare items on a constant basis. >..>
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Some people just get very lucky and find extremely rare items on a constant basis. >..>
    I wish that wasn't true, but it is, sadly. It's been that way since PSU was first released.

Some people just seem to get everything, while others (myself included), couldn't find a semi-rare item if their life depended on it.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jun 14, 2010 at 10:24 AM.

If you've only been playing a couple of days, that means you've still a way to go. The people who are tossing around 100+mil have been playing for months at least.

When you're just starting off, it is worth your while to pick up everything. That includes boxes and trees (you have goggles, right?). Nearly everything you pick up will be junk, so sell it to the NPC for meseta. This is a good way to get extra cash when just starting out.

Open a shop, as someone else suggested (assuming you are able - free play people can't). A well maintained and stocked shop will generate lots of cash. Just about anything that drops in missions that you can't buy from the NPC has shop value, and some of the things that you CAN buy from the NPC has value if you're willing to sell below the NPC price (Ebon comes to mind).

But without a shop option you're kinda stuck grinding and picking up everything you can.
    =Smidge=

Quote Originally Posted by Smidge204 View Post
    If you've only been playing a couple of days, that means you've still a way to go. The people who are tossing around 100+mil have been playing for years at least.
    Fixed. ;P Although there are those people who defy all logical sense and get to where a veteran player is within a few months due to Extremely lucky synthesizing.

I only played PSU for 14 months and managed to get about 700mil (though that included shop). I had about 150mil left when the servers closed. If it takes you "years" maybe you've been dragging your feet :P

=Smidge=

yeah, i have been helping gildas..... hunting S2 is a ways away.. he's in the 20's at the mo so S2 hunting is well out of the way

i really dont get everyones obsession with making meseta....... this is not a game where money means anything..... you can still do S rank runs with B rank gear if you want. unless you suck then you feel the need to use 50% 10/10 and all the meseta on the server.

but dont worry gildas you will get cash building up dont stress over it dude
    Last edited by darthplagis; Jun 14, 2010 at 11:12 AM.
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Quote Originally Posted by darthplagis View Post
    yeah, i have been helping gildas..... hunting S2 is a ways away.. he's in the 20's at the mo so S2 hunting is well out of the way

i really dont get everyones obsession with making meseta....... this is not a game where money means anything..... you can still do S rank runs with B rank gear if you want. unless you suck then you feel the need to use 50% 10/10 and all the meseta on the server.
    Because to some (myself included) it's fun to set goals for yourself that are above and beyond the norm so that the game stays more interesting longer. If you set them high enough like some people, you'll be playing this game until the servers close.

Also, for TA'ing you need the best / better gear in order to achieve those times. TA'ing is useless in theory but it gives the more outstanding players something to do in terms of competition. I'm sure there are many other reasons why people like getting uber equipment , good or bad intentions, but that's for other people to explain.