Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default With the announcement of the localized PSP2..

.. is anyone with the JP version losing incentive to bust your ass in the game? Personally for me I am only a lvl 110 on my main, so it's not like i put and UBER amount of time into the game, but enough to say that I put fourth an effort. The point is, I just want to know if I am the only one who feels like they want to put fourth the effort in the JP still, but would rather wait to go crazy in the localized version.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I still love to play this game, and I think it's amazing. Just wanted to be sure no one thought I was trying to hate on the game. >.>
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Jun 5, 2010 at 08:50 AM.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

I'm still playing the JP version regardless of a localized version coming up. I play both version because I know for a fact that they will both be different and get the most out of both. I have other characters I'm working on, but I'm not setting them aside. When the Local version comes out, I will play that as much as the JP version. I did the same when PSZ came out.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Still going to play the japanese version because I practically know all the katakana to easily navigate through all the menus and what not. Only thing I have trouble with is weapon names which I don't really care about.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

It depends whether my brother Dragon will hop on it when it gets released in the States, but I'm sure he won't be pleased with the cheating.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSword View Post
    I'm still playing the JP version regardless of a localized version coming up. I play both version because I know for a fact that they will both be different and get the most out of both. I have other characters I'm working on, but I'm not setting them aside. When the Local version comes out, I will play that as much as the JP version. I did the same when PSZ came out.
    I wish I could say this.

I will still play the JP version, but mostly play the ENG version just because I can understand the missions, room decor's, and the story mode, ect... But, playing with the USA version, I know there will be cheating.

What's the point in cheating at al with the increased drop rates of items and rares? What? So you can get your character to level cap asap? Where's the fun in that?

I myself wont be using any exploits in the game. I'm a diehard fan of the franchise and will play it the way it was intended. Otherwise heres the fun in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade56 View Post
    What's the point in cheating at al with the increased drop rates of items and rares? What? So you can get your character to level cap asap? Where's the fun in that?

I myself wont be using any exploits in the game. I'm a diehard fan of the franchise and will play it the way it was intended. Otherwise heres the fun in it?
    Spoiler!

I agree with you 110%. I hate cheaters. But, I know there will be cheaters on the english one because people love getting everything, and have everything.

I'm a diehard fan as well. I love leveling up, and finding stuff legitly.

IF I remember correctly, back when PSP1 US was released, there was a way to convert the JP to US ... I hope the same can done with PSP2.