Default Wanna get back into the game, but I need help!! :-)

Ok my situation is that I came from the PC/PS2 servers and there I had a closely knit group of friends that I always
    played with and sadly thus far I haven't been able to achieve that sort of experience. Sure I join groups and of course
    I talk to ppl, but I want more than just hi and bye kind of feeling.
    I like to play any and every mission, I don't like to fall in the grind of playing one mission (WB "Knew that was coming didn't ya? ")
    I like to grind missions for rares and MP and all that other crazy aspect of PSU that some ppl seem to lack.
    My point I need friends...and I wanna continue to play PSU, Wanna play until the end of PSU but sadly if
    something is done soon PSU will be a long forgotten memory.
    If you enjoy experiencing the full benefit of playing PSU and would like to enlarge your friends list with a
    person that enjoys everything PSU plz don't hesitate to send me a friend request.
    Hope to hear from a few ppl. Thanks for your time.

My GT is KaoticSoul08

I'm pretty much in the same boat I always played with my brother,but his 360 was stolen and he's trying to figure out if there's anyway possible he can retrieve his characters,so I have no one to play with!!

I've been on the 360 servers for a while now,it's been a while since i've played because I can't really find anyone to play with so if your looking for someone to do missions with I'd be happy to do some runs with you!!

my gt is Keropii