Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeh this means more demo trash on psu.. ._.

aoti is online-expansion only right? it won't do anything for offline modes?

Quote Originally Posted by XenoNinjaX View Post
    all you get is online no offline content
    Akumamaru - Male Newman - Lv. 180- All classes 20 - 30071088

Quote Originally Posted by XenoNinjaX View Post
    Nope, Online only

Damn, beat me to it Akumamaru

On topic, it's good news, but like stated...makes no sense to the people who already have it. Better pass out the 1600ms points and we'll call it even
    Last edited by Delete; Jul 1, 2010 at 07:42 PM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

yea sega doing it again fkin even they scam us for points till it benefits them then go free for all nice one SEGA!
    Wow Baby

This is a VERY smart move by SEGA.
    Signiture limits are 35,000 bytes. Yours was 247,455 bytes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    yea sega doing it again fkin even they scam us for points till it benefits them then go free for all nice one SEGA!
    How is that? By you buying AOTI, you have a head start on the people that didn't, those that did not upgrade before, will have to catch up.
    Signiture limits are 35,000 bytes. Yours was 247,455 bytes.

Is there anyone who cares about PSU?

Seriously, I wasted so many time and money by playing PSU, the add-on (free or not) didnt changed anything. Its a good thing, that AOI is now free, but couldnt that be free 2 years ago?
    10 bucks per month for playing PSU online is very expensive, especially when you must pay Xbox Live, too.
    To be honest, I dont understand SEGA. They should shut down 25 servers (because only 2-3 are used) and make the GUARDIAN LICENSE free, not the add-on instead o_O

Never mind... AOI is now free... good for "newcomers", but as a little PSO-fan, I dont care about it. Its sad, what happend with the PS-series, so I dont want to stick very deep in the topic "how much bad PSU could be".
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Aki03 View Post

Seriously, I wasted so many time and money by playing PSU, the add-on (free or not) didnt changed anything. Its a good thing, that AOI is now free, but couldnt that be free 2 years ago?
    10 bucks per month for playing PSU online is very expensive, especially when you must pay Xbox Live, too.
    To be honest, I dont understand SEGA. They should shut down 25 servers (because only 2-3 are used) and make the GUARDIAN LICENSE free, not the add-on instead o_O

Never mind... AOI is now free... good for "newcomers", but as a little PSO-fan, I dont care about it. Its sad, what happend with the PS-series, so I dont want to stick very deep in the topic "how much bad PSU could be".
    1.You do not have to have a gold account to play PSU.
    2.Obviously you still care about PSU because you posted about it.
    3.If they made the sub free how do you suggest they pay for the servers and manpower needed to support PSU because AOTI Download will not cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aki03 View Post

Lolwut?