Threaded View

Default JP PSU Shop Searching/Menu Interfaces

Hiya all,

Just wondering how you go about searching an item in shop? Just for future reference etc. Are the names which are on EU/US PSU the same as on JP? I know I could just narrow down the parameters e.g. select search twin claws only rarity between min 7 and max 9 stars etc and a price range. But could I say type in the item condition search Yamata-Misaki and get any result? I have yet to check as I couldn't access/find the shop search on vision phone as I fogot which option it was in menu...

The whole JP interface is very daunting so I'm currently writting up every menu I think i'll need from Xbox 360 PSU so that I remember and know what i'm doing and what order the options are in. So far i've written up a table for Partner Machine and Vision Phone in room and all the options etc and their order. I think it will be very helpful until I start getting the hang of katakana.

I'm just starting on the regular menu at the moment as well. I'm going to type it up into a word document, or possibly excel, whichever seems neatest. But if it would be of any use to anyone i'd be more than happy to share with you once it's completed.

Tifa
    Last edited by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart; Jun 30, 2010 at 02:52 AM.