Thread: HUnewearl help

Default HUnewearl help

I just got my old gamecube games back!...........

And my memory card is gone. So I have the opportunity for a completely fresh start (though a secondary memory card is around that I stuck some of my rares in from my original PSO hayday)

I think I'm going to make a HUnewearl.... I had a few questions though:

1. What do you recommend my mag be? Mat use?
    2. How important is the stat luck?
    3. Probably a dumb question, but is HP/TP mats independent of other stat mats, or do they also subtract from your mat pool?

I made her skyly cause I wanna get a heart of poumn or however it's spelled. I know its a crappy weapon, but it was among my favorite loong time ago.

ok
    bhirava is a good mag thats what I have
    luck increases your critical hit ratio so not that important
    not really on the mat thing

Material use, I always personally go for Power Mats, Luck Mats and Def Mats, but not as many Def's as Power. Luck's always a great one to max, because at 100 your critical hit chance is 1/5, which can be a total lifesaver. As for HP/TP Mats, their count is independant of other materials. I think you can use up to 250 of them as a combined total.
    MAG? Whichever one you think looks best, I suppose I'd suggest a 5/145/50/0 MAG or something similar.

I recommend the MAG maxing your ATA, and you'll need 54 Dex and a H/Arm for that. Then from there you can choose to either focus the rest of the levels into Power, or split them between Power and Mind, which is what I personally did. As for mats, there's a lot of combinations you can do, because HUnewearls can be versatile. I have my HUnewearl built in a well-rounded manner, and it works wonderfully. So really, you should gear your MAG and materials to how you like to fight.

Personally, I sacraficed max ATP to get an MST base of over 1000, max DFP, and max EVP. ATA is maxed by my MAG, and Luck is 48 (supposed to be 50, but I accidentally used a Defense Mat I didn't want to). This set-up works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    I recommend the MAG maxing your ATA, and you'll need 54 Dex and a H/Arm for that. Then from there you can choose to either focus the rest of the levels into Power, or split them between Power and Mind, which is what I personally did. As for mats, there's a lot of combinations you can do, because HUnewearls can be versatile. I have my HUnewearl built in a well-rounded manner, and it works wonderfully. So really, you should gear your MAG and materials to how you like to fight.

Personally, I sacraficed max ATP to get an MST base of over 1000, max DFP, and max EVP. ATA is maxed by my MAG, and Luck is 48 (supposed to be 50, but I accidentally used a Defense Mat I didn't want to). This set-up works well for me.
    He's on GC not BB, h0m€$. No H/arms.

Luck is a very important stat for anybody planning on physically attacking enemies in any way, swords or guns. With 100 luck, you will hit criticals very often, and it helps a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I would go for a nidra, imo. Invincibility at pb hitting 100, low health, and ressurection on death.
    I seem to always use a pow & dex mag, I forgot what is the same stat I use... if I put my pso in the wii (gc died), I'll tell you what it is.
    Last edited by Sharkyland; Jul 6, 2010 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAcast Extremist View Post
    He's on GC not BB, h0m€$. No H/arms.
    Funny thing is, I seen that when I read it, just... kinda... forgot about while I was typing the post

So... adjust to fit!