Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car Music

I like blasting a lot of 80's and enjoy people's reactions.

I think it's funny how people play it so loud and bassy that you can't tell what they're even listening to, it just sounds like "BVVVV BVVV BVVVV VVV VVV" no matter what it might be.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    I like blasting a lot of 80's and enjoy people's reactions.
    If you're out in Oakland, California, don't play any of that pop music, like Tupac. Gotta play Oakland's own,

Search now, did click that top one-the wiki-steal traffic-pedias; Hammer was part of Death Row Records and was in Vegas on that ominous night.

So give the man his respect!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_Hop_Honors

CTRL+F, "Hammer" (time) but also "Jonah Hill"?! Citation/video evidence needed!

This generation is making its hardest attempt to combine the definition of deaf and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by fighgunners View Post
    This generation is making its hardest attempt to combine the definition of deaf and stupid.
    If that were said about ten years ago, then your statement would be true

They already ARE deaf and stupid...
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

I do believe there was a remark some years ago which relates to this subject even though it would have not even been a concept at the time the remark was created. I'm not certain of the exact wording but it goes something like this,

"Better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Sure it's not quite a perfect analogy, but I do believe it is similar in concept in that being the loudest is rarely the wisest action to take.

Also, "THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA" is definitely a blight on society today.

Hahaha.
    My friend and I roadtripped to a wedding this weekend, and on our way out of town heading back home we rolled our windows down and blared "Barbie Girl" at volume 11.

The guy and the girl that we passed in their small two-door stared at us like we were crazy.

/not wrong either

My thing with that is, what reason is there to ever have your music so loud? The only thing I can think of is attention whoring. I can understand tuning people out, but when everyone and their momma can hear you from a street or two away, you're just being a nuisance.