Exclamation Most Annoying Special Weapon

here is a thread to let players tell there tales of the most annoying way to get an awesome special weapon. I'd have to say mine was the Soul Eater, but it was totally worth it, I'm a HUcast so when I'm done using it at low hp I'll just let my health regenrate =)

the ones with high drop rates, all of them, i in no way have enough patience to fight the same guys for days not knowing whether ill ever find the item, even rates like 400 i never find anything

The ones that are rare and come from rare enemies :S

I thought the question at first was going to be "What is the most annoying Special Weapon you've seen" XD But in this case, I'd have to say Yamigarasu. Coming from an enemy that only shows up in the Control Tower, is HIGHLY annoying to deal with, and, more-often-than-not, shows up in a pack or with other annoying enemies makes this a pain to get. Not to mention that the best way to hunt this: the dreaded Phantasmal World 4. The East/West Towers just have small counts of Ill Gill, and they're mostly situated at the top, so you have to go through the Tower each time you fail to find it, dealing with all the crap the Tower throws at you again, and again, and again. I give up on very few hunts, and Yamigarasu was one of them*

"Still doing random Tower runs, hoping to get it some day