Default PSOBB problem please help.

Um well i can log in then Start game but after i hit enter it just loads forever at the matrix screen, i was told to open the ports for it i tryed but it said they were already open, if u can Please Help T-T it seems like it just lets me on when it wants to,because i have played before it just takes 100000 trys before it works.

it sounds like something's still blocking your connection or limiting your data. Any firewalls you have, must make exceptions for PSO:BB and those ports. It's also key to note that you may not have opened the proper type of traffic on those ports for it to function properly. (TCP/UDP)

My firewall has lets it through i already did that and i tested TCP and ect. and on a certain one it said its already open,i bet iam just being retarded T-T

how long do u wait? cuz the matrix screen usually takes a little bit of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    how long do u wait? cuz the matrix screen usually takes a little bit of time.
    To the OP. Kyrith is correct. You should wait for a little while, but generally not TOO long.

I will say this, it detects an internet connection or it would drop you (time out) from the matrix pretty quickly. Thus, if you are waiting there for abundant amounts of time traffic is still being blocked.

(Below are broken down segments of information, excuse the short paragraphs)
    First and foremost, what firewall do you use? If it's not Windows Firewall make sure to DISABLE WINDOWS FIREWALL. Otherwise you are going to have serious port forwarding issues.

Second, NOD32 has been known to create problems even when allowing traffic through certain ports or DMZing a computer, try uninstalling it and see if you are able to connect.

Next is your router, if you already have a firewall up then the router firewall is again, overlapping technology. Try enabling the DMZ to your computers IP.

If none of this works, or you have no earthly idea what I'm talking about feel free to send me a private message if you have MSN or AIM and I'll be glad to walk you through fixing them step.