Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Some 7up 4 Me Omega. *Lays Down* Boy Why Cant Have More Days Like This. Its Peace Full What Do We Need Next? Oh Yeah Here Seth *Tosses Seth A Box* You'll Need It.

Doh, forgot about this for a day.

---

Omega-22 nodded and recorded the order in his memory banks, while Seth nimbly caught the box.

"What's the box for?" the HUnewm asked. "Do I even want to know this?" He continued. "By the way," he asked, "get me a chocolate milkshake while you're over there, Omega."

"And a strawberry milkshake for me!" Cecina chimed in, sitting up a little.

"Okay, got all that," the cast stated, "Anything for you, Neona?"

*Interupts* Trust Me You Willl Want To Know What That Box Contains*Stands Up And Puts A Sticker With A Oddly Famillar Red Ring On It. No Youll Really Want To Know Whats In That Crate. *Goes And Sits Back Down* And Dont Say Milk Again Please Cicina.
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Jul 11, 2010 at 02:11 AM.

*Neona walks over and sits next to Cecina*

Neona: "Can you make that two strawberry milkshakes, please.

...And sorry about Caster, he gets a little excited at times"

*Slaps Himself*Now What Did I Say About Milk!

HUcast, what should we call you for the roll-play? It's confusinng talking to you while we don't know anything about your characcer.

---

Omega-22 walked over to the juce bar and recited the orders. "Oh, and a cool glass of motor oil for me," he added.

When he walked back, he set the tray down on top of the cooler, and took off a glass of dark liquid.

"Huh," the HUcast observed, "this doesn't look like motor oil. It looks almost like chocolate... Oh crap! SETH, DON'T!!!!"

He was too late, Seth had already taken a drink of his "chocolate milkshake", but started choking and spit it out.

" That's... motor oil......." Omega-22 finished. "Sorry about that, Seth..." He appologized, switching the glasses.

"You... Suck..." Seth choked as he spit out the rest of the oil.

Cecina, annoyed at being disturbed from her sunbathing again, got up and started using low-power foie spells to burn the oil that Seth kept coughing up, while drinking the milkshake that Omega-22 had brought her. "What's in that box, anyway?" She questioned in between sips.

---

I figured something needed to go wrong. It's all funny till someone gets hurt, then it's hillarious, after all.

*Neona looks over at the box

Neona: "Could be Kodos, thats tipicly the size of box they like.

Linvar runs over to as she saw the the cute dragon at the beach. She waved at the newearl girl, "Hi is this your dragon? He's adorable." She giggled.

The huge dragon grumbled under his breath, he doesn't like Linvar paying attention to weak creatures even though it is related to his kin. Still, he stayed closed to her.

After 30 minutes Suth're finally stopped. "UGH! What's up with you Chirubo!? Why can't you come in the water with me?" The beastly alien creature pouted at him. Chirubo sighed an annoyance.

"I just go in water, when I don't want to."

"Then, what's the point of being here then if you don't want to get wet!?" She argued.

His eyes wasn't staring at the water, infact his eyes were staring at her wet bikini. "I'm just fine-to see you have fun."

(Oooh. I had this ready for a long time.)

(Phantasy Star Xtreme Beach Volleyball?)

Lenelle: MayLee, you serve.

MayLee: Ok! Here goes! Your in Twuble now! Welcome to HELL!! (serves)

(The Ball gets shot in mid air. It falls flat with two pairs of holes burned through it)

MayLee: Tynselle!

Tynselle: Wha? I'm not supposed to shoot it?

Lenelle: No, you're supposed to hit it back.

Tynselle: Oi! Oi!! (waves) You didn't tell me that!

Lenelle: It's Volleyball, Tynselle.

Tynselle: And I know this game? Come on. You know me. You guys send anything into the air, I shoot it. It's a reflex.

MayLee: Tynselle, you'll have to sit out on this one.

Tynselle: Alright already, I'll sit there next to Jasmine.

Captain Sweetness: Hmm. Looks like I lack a partner. Hmm. Jasmine? You want in?

Jasmine (PM): Quite Aesthetically pleasing. But we'll have to destroy them. (gets up)

MayLee: Um......

Captain Sweetness: Your modesty astounds me, even today. Ok. You serve.

Lenelle: You do realize there's a reason PMs don't play this game.

Captain Sweetness: If there is a reason, I don't know what it is. Besides, one PM shouldn't hurt.

(Jasmine prepares to serve. She tosses the ball up, strikes it making the ball explode instantly)

MayLee and Lenelle (simultaneously): See!!!

(Captain Sweetness gives out a nervous chuckle and looks at Tynselle's direction who simply sticks her tongue out at him)

Tynselle: Pbbbbbt!

(On second thought. Maybe Volleyball wasn't the greatest idea.)

-----------------------------

Note: I'll stick with Tynselle as my main for this (Circus Performer Sharpshooter Extraordinaire).

The group is staring at the volleball game gone wrong.

"Wow, that partner machine can hit," observed Cecina.

"And she's kinda cute," remarked Omega-22.

"You have a girlfriend, remember, Omega?" Seth reminded him.

"That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to look when I see a cute piece of machinery," the Cast said, trying to justify himself.

Seth and Cecina exchanged confused looks, but then shrugged and went back to sipping their drinks.

"Hey, I still don't know what's in this box," Seth remembered, tapping it on the top.