Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Call Me Diablo.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I Hate PM Vollyball. They Get Confused Alot.And I Mean Alot. >.> Anyways About The Box... -As He Points At It Shifts Into To Two Boxes That Look Exactly The Same And Copy Of Box Rolls To Neona- Youll Need One Two And No It Aint Kodos. Not Any More... *The Boxes Shift Into A Box Like This One Below*
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Jul 11, 2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: W00t First Post On Pg.3 At 12:00! PST

"Okay," respondes Seth, "but what's actually inside the boxes?"

*Slaps Himself*Is It Really That Complicated?

"I'm going to guess some sort of weapon," Cecina reasoned.

DING! Correct! Guess Some Ones Been Paying Attention. And Guess What You Won! A Cookie!
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Jul 12, 2010 at 05:17 PM.

By the time the rest of the team go back to their chairs and drinks, Tynselle is already up at the refreshment stand.

She buys a couple of cones of ice cream looking a bit surprised not long before she's handed the second cone. One mint chocolate chip and the other with a lesser popular blueberry flavor. The latter flavor rarely carried at refreshment stands. She walks over towards a tall fully-grown beast woman wearing a very flowery (and part frilly) blue swim suit, blue sandals with straps that cross-over creating a diamond pattern, and blue-tinted sunglasses. The chair, she sits on, supporting a very large umbrella.

Tynselle Nbareh, not being the patient one, is already starting to eat the mint chocolate chip one. She seems high in spirits, lost in the enjoyment of the frozen product. Upon arriving next to the beast, she gives a showman's pirouette before sticking the Blueberry icecream in front of her.

Tynselle: Here ya go, Mufonna.

Lifting her sunglasses off her head, she reveals penatrating yet somewhat alien-looking yellow eyes that instantly narrow to adjust to the sunlight. Only to quickly adjust and widen up excitedly.

Mufonna: Oh my!!! They have it!!!

Mufonna takes the ice cream, in her hand, and looks at it as if it's a shiny piece of gold in front of a treasure hunter. She licks her chops as she takes on an expression like a tiger about to eat dinner. In a way, Mufonna now looks dangerous, for which Tynselle responds with a bemused expression.

Tynselle: Guess it's your lucky day.

Mufonna begins to start on her ice cream in earnest. Though in this heat, it's the ice cream that should be melting, Mufonna seems to be the first to do so. After swimming in her own world for a second, Mufonna's expression returns to one best worn by the most innocent of little ladies.

Mufonna: I truly and humbly thank you, Tynselle.

Tynselle's expression suddenly shows a tiny air of disappointment as if not being completely approving of Mufonna's current sunshiny demeanor. One might imagine she'd like the other, more dangerous, expression better. Anything but...Ms. Rainbows, Flowers, and Sunshine. To Tynselle, that's just so unfitting for a Beast Fortefighter. Plopping down in an open space, under the umbrella she says, "Think nothing of it."

Mufonna: So how was the volleyball?

Tynselle: Don't ask.

Mufonna: I thought I heard gun shots. Did something happen?

Tynselle: Don't ask.

Mufonna: And then there was this really loud pop, but by the time I looked over, I didn't see anything.

Tynselle: Don't ask me. Ask Jasmine. She's still over there. (She says, pointing her left hand back towards the volleyball area).

Mufonna: They let her play? Um. Wait. I think I know the answer to this one.

(Mufonna and Tynselle): Don't ask.

Mufonna: Am I right?

Tynselle: Yep! (a pause) Say, why don't you play?

Mufonna: I couldn't.

Tynselle: Why? I think you'd be great. You could use a little competition, you know. You certainly got the physique for it now that I know it involves hitting things.

Mufonna: I tried it once. Really I did.

Tynselle: Really? Someone managed to get you to play?

Mufonna (looking down): I think I sent someone to the hospital. I was really really sorry for that.

Tynselle: Woah! You sent your opponent to the hospital?

Mufonna: ...

Tynselle: You didn't send your opponent to the hospital? Then wh-- Oh.

Mufonna: (In a sheepish, but solemn voice) Please don't ask about it.

An uneasy moment passes. After one more lick of the blue berry ice cream, Mufonna pops up with a bright sunshine demeanor towards Tynselle and says "Well, I hope you had fun!"

Tynselle: I did. Until I was told not to use my beloved Twin Gunnies on the beach. This place really needs a beachside Skeet Shoot.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jul 12, 2010 at 12:13 PM.

*Stands Up And Walks And Gets Blue Berry Ice Cream* Wow. This Stuff Is Good! *Sets It Down* Any Ways... There Was Gun Shots Where?!*Pulls Out A Pair Of Black Hawks* I Wanta Join!!!

Mufonna: Around the Volleyball courts, I think. Was that you, Tynsel---

Tynselle (laying facedown, with her head propped up by her hands): Forget it. Apparently volleyball rules don't allow guns. What's the fun in that?

(a short pause)

Mufonna: I'm sorry, and pardon the slight understatement I'm about to make. My roommate....um....likes guns a bit.

Tynselle (a bit muffled): Heh heh..........hmm. This is comfy.

Mufonna: She's kind of a well-known human circus sharpshooter.

Tynselle (sounding a bit groggy): *yawns* Yep. Tynselle Nbareh of the Nbareh Six Square Circus. At your *yawn* service.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jul 12, 2010 at 06:41 PM.

*Runs Up To Tynselle*Oh My Gawd! You Like Guns?!? Me To! *Fires Off His Black Hawks*

Mufonna: I did say it was a bit of an understatement.

Tynselle (turning around): Yeppers. Got a whole collection of them. My Partner Machine, Jasmine helps maintain my library back home. I kept my pair of Battlestoppers with me. They're not the best, but they're well balanced. Just the way I like 'em. My Twin Gunnies and me go a long way.

Mufonna: You really should see her when she gets a new pair. (Mufonna performs a small shudder)

Tynselle: Oi oi! I'm not that scary. Acquiring the new hotness in ranged equipment is pure awesome-sauce.