Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PSOW Play with a GM session - July 7th at 7 PM Pacific

Hey everyone,

It's admittedly been a while since I played PSU for fun (or even for work), but I'd like to do so tonight to catch up with some old friends and also answer some questions for people. I've talked with Edward a bit and gotten up to speed on the latest in terms of the updates, so you're welcome to ask questions on that front too.

I'll be running at the Paracabana Coast on Phoenix (07), doing some SEED Express. If there are a lot of people there, I'll switch out parties each run to answer more questions and spread the love a bit. If only a few people are there, we can run for a couple hours or until people decide to stop.

So, the meetup will be on the seventh day of the seventh month at seven PM pacific on the seventh server. I kind of just picked today randomly, but it's a fun coincidence.

Hope to see some of you there!

Ruby

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post

So, the meetup will be on the seventh day of the seventh month at seven PM pacific on the seventh server. I kind of just picked today randomly, but it's a fun coincidence.

Hope to see some of you there!

Ruby
    777-7 ?!

Looks like we get to add the Shenmue Slot House Capsule toy prize to our bag. One more step towards 100% completion.

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    777-7 ?!

Looks like we get to add the Shenmue Slot House Capsule toy prize to our bag. One more step towards 100% completion.
    Haha. Oh, and check your messages on the SEGA Boards - just sent you a reply!

Oh hey Ruby!

Well I'll definitely be in attendance.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Hey Ruby,

I'll be there (unless I forget ). I hope it won't be too crowded. Probably won't be unless you posted this message on the official forums as well.

EDIT: Ruby, be prepared to be bombed with hate mail and ten billion (rough estimate) messages regarding "OMG when R we gon get Suplimential Updeat?" if there's a large showing.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jul 7, 2010 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Hey Ruby,

I'll be there (unless I forget ). I hope it won't be too crowded. Probably won't be unless you posted this message on the official forums as well.
    When I looked, I don't believe he did. If he did I'm just blind then.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    EDIT: Ruby, be prepared to be bombed with hate mail and ten billion messages regarding "OMG when R we gon get Suplimential Updeat?" If there's a large showing.
    I think that's why It might be a better idea to not post it on those forums since, chances are, the OMFGComplainers will use it as a chance to bombard Ruby with pointless messages. :P
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Jul 7, 2010 at 07:37 PM.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    Oh hey Ruby!

Well I'll definitely be in attendance.
    Oh me too!
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Boy those 777 jackpots were super rare, never happened ever. And then instead of the Slot Machine they might give you a Cherry toy. But you already had a cherry!

That Shenmue Atmospheric-Action-RPG had its own Mini-game endless grind going on there.

-

Have fun Online with Ruby, everyone that makes it out.

You can also probably direct half the load of questions to GM Edward for possible answers and not pull Ruby 40 different ways at once.

I am getting pulled into a video conference with Sonic Team. Might be just a little late, I will update as soon as I get out.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    I am getting pulled into a video conference with Sonic Team. Might be just a little late, I will update as soon as I get out.
    Space Michael <-diff from regular posthumous Mike showed up with Space Ch.5 Ulala, last second?!

The perks of SEGAmerica... baby

-

Or SO(f)America.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Jul 8, 2010 at 02:09 AM. Reason: A don't = Americatown in SEGA~GAGA