Smile Phantasy Star Online Episode 3

I remember when this game came for the game cube and not to many PSO players did not like the idea of being a card game.But we the fan of pso did love the fun factor of the historical game back 2003

Tell me what u really think how this game was played and in ur own words Did u Dislike or like the game

Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 card game play
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jul 8, 2010 at 12:06 AM.

What got me into PSO was this title believe it or not; my friend sold me the game for 5 bucks in the last year (he's now torturing himself for doing it...).

I never have experienced a console online game (Only Blue Burst), but sure I love this game, while it can be long on gameplay, it's rather easy and fun with the C.A.R.D. matches.
    Good thing that this one has a story, and concludes (I don't know if EP4 has a story) the PSO saga... almost.

Like it, and proud of having it as my first Phantasy Star game (Guess what I'm playing now?)

I actually loved EP3. I loved the music and I loved the 2v2 strategies. Setting up decks with friends was awesome. I really hope there will be a new online server in the near future.

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

I love the game to death. Online play to me (and many of my friends) had even better replay value than EP1&2. Haters missed out on an amazing experience. I didn't even play card games before it came out, but I loved all things PSO so I was open to try it out. Very glad I did

and awesome game play aside, the music is amazing.
    Last edited by VR-Raiden; Jul 8, 2010 at 08:56 AM.

This was my first PSO game, not sure if thats a sad thing or not, but I liked it a ton. It really got me into PSO as well so win/win lol
    Two In Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection...

And the Music doesn't put me to sleep. I remember playing Challenge modes and the caves challenges made it difficult to keep the players awake.

This game delivered endless hours of

1) Roll a six
    2) Summon Belra
    3)?????
    4) Profit.